I still love you

Anna's POV

Me and Taylor gotten really close and he helped me through everything.. Nash is happy now because he has a girlfriend. Brandon is with Britney, they seem happy too. Then there's me, the lonely one. Cameron still hasn't called. Not even once. I'm living with Taylor because you know, Cameron and I aren't really talking. I was a mess but recovering.. I decided to forget about him just now and just get on with my life.. I got out of bed, went to take a shower.. Once I was done, I hopped out and put my clothes on.. I put my skinny jeans, crop top and Nashty beanie. I went downstairs and saw Taylor sitting having breakfast.

"Can I join?" I asked smiling

"I see you're recovering" he smiled back at me

"Yeah" I replied

I had my breakfast and decided to go to Starbucks. Taylor didn't want to come because he had stuff to do. I put my vans on and opened the door. When I opened it, I saw someone I haven't seen for a while, it was Cameron. Even though I was upset, I still missed him a lot. I missed him warm lips, his hugs. Everything..

"What are you doing here" I asked

"Look, I need to talk to you, I really messed up" he said

I looked at his face. His eyes were bloodshot red. He looked like a mess. I couldn't take it anymore so I just hugged him. He hugged back. I missed him so much..

"I really messed up Anna" he whispered

"I know but I still love you" I said, tears rolling down my cheek

"I missed you so much" he said

"I missed you too" I whispered back

We decided to go to Starbucks together to talk. He explained to me that's it was a life or death situation. Of course, it was Dave again. He's just making me mad at Cameron, so I come back to him. There's no way I'm doing that. He's a monster.

"I love you" Cameron said holding my hand

"I love you too" I replied smiling like an idiot..

Cameron's POV

I had a perfect plan to get her back but I guess this one worked too. I missed her so much..

"Anna, will you live with me?" I asked

"Of course I would, I love your house" she smirked

"And you of course" she smiled

Her smile is sooo perfect. I know it sounds really cheesy but who cares.. I love her.

They're back together! Thanks for 900+ reads! I never knew is would get so many! I love you guys! I'll update again soon.. 💖