You're safe now.

Cameron's POV

I started walking around the whole house panicking and holding my head. She was kidnapped. Why the hell did I even leave her in the first place? It's all my fault. If I was there, she wouldn't have gotten kidnapped. I feel ashamed of myself. How am I going to find her? I don't even know who kidnapped her.
Then it hit me. Dave. He said he wanted to do some nasty stuff to her. I need to find him but I don't even know where he lives.

"Hello, this is 911 what is your emergency?"

"Do you know where Dave Jones lives?"

"I'm very sorry but this is private information, so we can't tell you"

"Please, my girlfriend was kidnapped by him, I need to find her!!!"

"Wait, is the girl Anna Sanders?" The operator asked

"Yes!" I said

"She phoned, telling us that she got kidnapped, the police are on their way. Do you know what the kidnapper looks like?"

"He is 6"00. His name is Dave Jones. He usually wears black clothes and a cross around his neck. He has brown eyes and white skin"

"Okay, he lives in Darkstreet avenue"

I hung up and quickly rushed to my car. I started the engine and typed in the address in the navigation system. What the hell. I have to drive for 4 hours. I'm doing it for Anna. I need her in my life. She's my everything.

-skipping the ride-

I finally arrived at the destination. While I was driving there I saw lots of white paint on the road, like someone spilled it, I wonder what that was about.

Darkstreet Avenue

I parked my car in the park area so he wouldn't know I was there. I walked to the house. I heard lots of screaming. I think this is it. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I managed to kick it open then I rushed in. I heard more screaming. I ran downstairs, my heart beating faster than ever. I looked in all the rooms and it there was only one left that I haven't looked. I kicked the door open and saw poor Anna, lying there half naked. Her face was bruised and she has cuts on her arms. I quickly rushed to Dave and punched him with all the strength I had. He managed to get back to and kicked me right in the stomach. I fell on the floor, winded. I heard police sirens. They quick rushed in.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST" one of the policemen shouted. While that was happening I rushed to Anna and hugged her. She was so weak she couldn't even put her clothes on. I helped her. I picked her up bridal style and I ran to the car. I grabbed a blanket out of my trunk and put it on her. I lowered her seat, to make her more comfortable.

"Are you okay baby? What did he do to you?" I asked while driving away from the house.

"He tried to rape me again and he punched me and cut my arms and legs." She whispered crying.

"It's alright baby, I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you, it was all my fault I shouldn't have left you" I said

"Cameron, it's not your fault" she held onto my hand

I'm glad to have her again. After 4 hours of driving we finally arrived at my house. We went in and locked the door. I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. I helped her clean up and get changed. I laid her down on the bed and laid down with her. She snuggled into my chest and then we fell asleep. Everything felt perfect.

Hey guys, I might end the story soon.

Well, after I've done at least 40 to 50 chapters anyway..

Comment if you want me to carry on..

Thanks for the amazing reads! The Taylor Caniff Competition is still on btw..

Bye, 💖