I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME..

Anna's POV

I quickly dialled Cameron's number in.

"Hey Cameron, I got a problem" I managed to say, still crying

"What is it baby? Are you hurt?!" He asked, sounding concerned

I was still crying but I just took a deep breath and let the words fly out of my mouth.

"They're selling my house, I HAVE NO WHERE TO LIVE" I shouted, crying more and more.

"Baby, it's alright, when do you have to move out?!" He asked

"By tomorrow" I replied

"You can live with me" he said, sounding calm

"But what your parents?" I asked

"They don't live with me, they bought me a house all to myself.." He replied

"Okay, I will live with you." I said happily

Then a thought hit me. What about my brother? Well, he has a job..

We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

Britney left about 10 mins later.

"BRANDON!!" I shouted

"Yes?!" He said, running down the stairs.

He was running so fast, that he missed a step and ended up falling but before he actually hit the floor he did a perfect front flip, landing on his feet.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, shocked

"Have you ever wondered who you got your flexibility from?! This cold dude right here" he smirked, pointing at himself.

"WOW" was all I said

"Cameron told me that I can live with him." I quickly said

Brandon didn't look surprised.

"Okay" he simply said

"Wait, what about you?!" I asked

"Well, don't get mad now but me and Britney are gonna find a place to live together..." He said

"You never told me that you two were a thing?!" I shouted and walked out. I slammed the door shut and ran to straight to Cameron's house. I was running fast and never realised that there was a stone on the ground and of course I tripped over it.. I was prepared to fall on the hard ground when I felt arms gripping me tight.. I looked up and it was Taylor.

"Taylor? Whatcha doing here?" I asked standing up

"Going to Cameron's" he replied

"Same" I said

"Are you okay? Your mascara is kinda.. Um.... Smudged..." He said

"OMG, this is so embarrassing, I look like a mess..." I said covering my face up

"Don't cover up, you look beautiful" he said, wiping my mascara away.

"Thanks Taylor" I hugged him tight

He looked kinda surprised but he still hugged back..

We walked together to Cam's house and talked about pretty much everything. We rang the doorbell but no one answered.. We checked if the house was locked or not, it was unlocked. Since we were really close to Cameron we just walked in which we really shouldn't have.. We heard lots of moaning. It didn't sound good. Taylor and I walked upstairs quietly checking what was going on. We opened Cam's bedroom door and it was Cameron having sex with another door. I quickly looked away and ran off crying. I slammed the door and ran out of the house. How could he do this to me?! I thought he loved me. I heard Taylor shouting my name so I stopped and turned around doing the hair spin thing. (You know what I mean!)

"Anna, I'm sorry." He hugged me and wiped away my tears.

"I love you" he whispered really quietly so I couldn't hear but i did. When he realised that I heard he turned bright red..

"I love you too Taylor" I whispered back

I can't believe I'm doing this. I actually did have feeling for Taylor for ages but I loved Cameron.. I'm so confused right now. Cameron cheated on me again but much worse. He was actually having sex..

I kissed him.. I felt sparks and fireworks everywhere. He kissed back.. It felt good.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated for ages! I love you! I was really busy! Do you forgive me?
Anyway what do you like better:
1. Anna & Cameron. Or
2. Anna & Taylor

IM HAVING A COMPETITION!!!! NASH DESERVES A GIRLFRIEND IN THE STORY RIGHT?! COMMENT YOUR NAME AND SOMETHING YOU LIKE!! I WILL PICK THE LUCKY WINNER THAT WILL BE NASHS GIRLFRIEND.. THE COMPETITION ENDS ON 6th MARCH.. GOODLUCK!