Hospital

Anna's POV

I'm actually enjoying living with Nash and Hayes. They're a lot of fun. They cheer me up when I'm sad.
Also, it's been 3 months since me and Cameron broke up. I guess it's official. We're over.

"Anna put the tv on now" Hayes shouted

I quickly ran downstairs and put the tv on.

"Today a young guy, maybe around his 20's was shot. He's name is Cameron Dallas. He's seriously injured and is on life support. The guy that shot him is called Dave Jones. He escaped from prison and we heard that he's looking for a girl? Everyone be very careful because this man is very dangerous. Make sure to lock your door and windows and the police will do everything they can to catch him again."

No. No. No. He's out of jail.

I need to see Cameron. Even though we broke up, I still love him.

"Nash we need to go to the hospital and see Cameron." I said walking around panicking

Nash nodded and we all walked to Nash's car. He started the engine and we
drove off.

"What if he's really hurt?"
"Does he still love me?"
"Did he forget about me?"
"Is he in another relationship?"

I had lots of questions running through my head. Why am I still thinking about him? We broke up. It's over. Wait, did I just say I still loved him like a minute ago? I think I did.

But I like Nash.

No I still love Cameron.

Do I actually like Nash?

What about Hayes?

What the hell is wrong with me?

********************************************************************************************

~At the hospital~

"Can we see Cameron Dallas please?" I asked the nurse that looked as fake as her eyelashes.

"Why do you want to see him?" She smirked

"None of your business, what room is he in?!" I asked more harshly

"Room 215" she smirked again

Nash, Hayes and I walked along the long corridors trying to find the room.

"213 214 BINGO"

We finally found the room and went in. I saw him laying on the bed and another girl kissing him. Well he must of moved on then. What a jerk.

I still want to see him though. We went through a lot together.

The girl finally went away and we came in. Cameron was lying on the hospital bed, he looked really pale. I've never really seen him like this.
He looked up and our eyes met. It feels like I haven't seen him for ages, well actually 3 months. He must have a girlfriend by now.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey" I half smiled back

"Was that your girlfriend?" I asked

"No" he replied

Then who the hell was she? A sex buddy?

"Look, I'm sorry about everything, I miss you Anna, a lot." He said with tears in his eyes.

I sure didn't look like he missed me. He could of at least called or texted.

"Why didn't you contact me?!" I asked, kinda harshly