I thought you were.. GONE

Anna's POV

After Cameron attempted to dry my hair which he did pretty well actually, we got ready and went downstairs. No one was home, so we had the whole house to ourselves. I loved being with Cameron but I always felt like someone was watching us. Like someone was following my footsteps and stalking me. Could it be Dave? I don't know.
I sat down on the couch next to Cameron and checked my phone.
5 Unread messages..

"I shot you once and I'm gonna do it again. That blue eyed guy and your boyfriends won't be able to stop me. I will finish off what I never did to you"

That was Dave. Like always..

From Nash💖

"Hey Babe, how are you feeling? We're all going out at 6.00 so get ready x x"

To Nash💖

"I'm feeling better, I'll see you there x x x"

I told Cameron that we were going out and I went upstairs to get. I put my skinny jeans, a hollister crop top and my high heeled mini boots. I straightened my hair and put makeup and stuff on. When I was ready I went downstairs and saw Cameron sitting on the sofa. He looked extremely hot. He was wearing a tight Tshirt where you can see his muscles and jeans. I sat next to him and he kissed me. It was a very passionate kiss. It started to heat up but we stopped.
"You look beautiful" Cameron whispered in my ear
I blushed, a lot..
"You don't look so bad yourself" I replied

Nash and Brandon picked us up about 10 mins later. We arrived at the restaurant and sat down at a table. The guy that was serving us, kept staring at me. Can't he see that I have a boyfriend? I mean he was cute and stuff but I can't really flirt back. I love Cameron. Cameron and Brandon went into the restroom, I was left with Nash but then I saw something very disturbing. It was Dave my ex boyfriend making out with Britney the girl that bullied me for all these years. They were like eating their faces off. Then both of them went into the restroom and who knows what they were doing. Nash saw the fright in my face and asked me what was wrong. I told him and Dave is here. He just hugged me tight and said that he won't let anyone hurt me. The boys finally came back and I sat in the middle of all of them. The table had a coach that was rounded and had corners if that makes sense.

"Dave is here" I blurted out
"What?!" Cameron pretty much shouted
"He was making out with Britney" I blurted out again.
I saw the emotions in Nash's eyes. He liked her and he never knew that she was a monster.

"Dave is coming hide me hide me" I whispered pretty much shaking
Cameron hugged and gave me his hoodie. I put it on and put the hood up. I turned around so he couldn't see my face. Then I buried my face in Cameron's chest feeling safe.

"Surprise, surprise I never expected to see you here" Dave laughed
"Dave, your zipper is undone" I hissed
He quickly zipped it up and looked at us like he wanted to kill us or something.
Then out of no where Dave started shouting.
"ANNA YOURE A WHORE, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I WANTED TO GO OUT WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOURE AN IDIOT."

Cameron stood up, nearly knocking the whole table over.
"What did you just call her?"he hissed, clenching his fists.
Then again, out of no where, Dave just came up to me and punched me right in the stomach which completely winded me.

Thanks soooooo much for the 300+ reads!!! I never knew I would get so many!!! What do you think is going to happen next?