Forgive or forget?

"Forgiveness isn't something you do instantly. You need time to think about it. You have to be a strong person to say sorry but an even stronger to forgive.
Everyone makes mistakes. I do mistakes. You do mistakes. We just move on. But sometimes moving on isn't so easy, when the person really upset you.
People fight over little things and it's pretty easy to say sorry. But if it's something bad like cheating then not so much. The person that you're apologising to will need to gain your trust again.
When a person is apologising to you, you have about a million thoughts running though you head:
"Should I forgive him/her?"
"What if he/she does it again?"
And so on.

A good option is to forgive because you won't have to keep thinking about it and you'll be able to move on. Sometimes when you you forgive, things between you two might not be the same anymore, they might be even better. "

👆 credit goes to me..👌

Anna's POV

"Cameron it's over, I can't do this anymore" the words slipped out. Of course I still wanted to be with him but not after what he's done. He can explain all he wants because I'm not forgiving him this time. Well, hopefully. I want to but I don't. I don't even know how to explain.
You're probably wondering if I still live with Cameron. I don't. I just packed my bags and moved out. To Nash's. Sometimes I wonder if he like likes me. Hopefully not because I just got out of a relationship and I don't like him in that way. Well, I don't think I do. Wait, do I? No I can't because he's my best mate.. Oh my gosh what's happening to me.. I like Nash.
So now I live with Nash and his family. I always feel a bit awkward because I never really met them. He has a brother called Hayes and his mum Elisabeth.
Hayes is a good kid. He's only a year younger than Nash. (Just go with it, I know he's 13 in real life). So he's my age. Yay, I live with 2 boys..(note the sarcasm)

(Nash is 17 in this story btw😊)

I still think about Cameron everyday. He's smile, his eyes, his big hugs. I missed him a lot.

"Hey Anna, are you coming to the beach with me and Nash?" Hayes asked me. I nodded and finally got of the sofa. I went upstairs and put my black polka dot bikini on. I put my shorts and my crop top on. I quickly packed my bag. I put my sun tan lotion, extra clothes, a towel and stuff.. I grabbed my sandals and went downstairs.
As I was walking down the boys were just staring me with theirs mouths wide open. I felt a little uncomfortable. Did I look fat? Was my hair a mess?! I just ignored the thoughts and stood next to them.

"Umm, hello?!" I waved my hand in front of each of their faces..

"Sorry, erm,let's go" Nash blushed

We sat down in the car and Nash started driving. We arrived about 10 mins later. The beach was packed. We walked on the hot sand till we found a good spot. I laid the towel on the sand and took off my clothes. Except my bikini of course. I put my sun tan lotion on except my back because I couldn't reach. As I struggled to rub it in, Nash sat down on the towel next to me.

"Do you want any help with that?" He smirked

"Yeah actually I'm really struggling here" I laughed

I laid down on my stomach and he put the lotion on. He rubbed it in and stuff, then went swimming with Hayes. About 10 mins later, I felt someone grab me and run fast towards the water. They threw me in the deep bit and I soon swam out. I saw Hayes laughing his head off with Nash.

"Hayes I know it was you!!" I laughed

He laughed even more.

We swam about and soon went back to the shore. We laid down for a while then went home.

Wow, this was a good day..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll update soon..