Chapter 56

Moving in with Dongho, Joon-ho and Anatoly proved to be easier than I expected. All three of them were a great help with Mocha-Sarang. Actually, there were many times when I had to take my own daughter back by force. Thinking about those memories makes me chuckle. I'll hand it to them though; they sure do love their niece. 

During the 6 months I stayed with my brothers we created many beautiful memories together, along with Mocha-Sarang. She was in her crawling stages, so I had to pretty much baby-proof everything. I wasn't taking any chances. Since then I had moved into my brand new fully furnished house. And it was a good thing that I didn't have to hire any movers. My brothers probably wouldn't have let me do it anyways. According to them, that was their job.

》》》》》》

I was currently in the kitchen setting up for Mocha-Sarang's 1st birthday party. Tasha, Veronica, Macy, and my aunt were all here helping me. JK and the guys had taken Mocha-Sarang somewhere "special" and I wasn't allowed to know. I just hope they didn't take her fishing. I hired a camera crew to film this once in a lifetime moment, simply because my husband wasn't here to experience it with us.

The camera crew knows to stay out of sight. I told them to film everything, but they still had boundaries. I wanted this video to be as raw as if someone was looking through my eyes. The guys had returned 30 minutes before the party was supposed to start. They brought a lot of presents with them. I eyed them all, and they darted for the backyard away from my wrath. I took Mocha-Sarang and gave her a quick shower and dressed her in a princess dress.

Her theme was Princess and the Frog. Mocha-Sarang has this weird liking to frogs... I blame her Uncles. They're trying to make her a tomboy, so no boys will be interested in her later on down the road. I can't fault them for that... I'm sure Joon Young would've been in cahoots with them. Then again, he'd probably be the ring leader. I chuckled at that thought and brought Mocha-Sarang to the backyard where her party was being held.

》》》》

An hour into the party and the doorbell rang. I left my daughter in the company of her family and went to answer the door. No one was waiting on the porch when I opened the door. I was about to close the door when I looked down and noticed a packaged. Carefully picking it up I was about to shake it to make sure nothing dangerous was in it when Grayson stopped me. He took out a scanner and the light on it turned green. "It's safe." He said and then disappeared to the back.

Taking scissors from the drawer I cut the box open and took out the small box. It was a matching mother/daughter bracelet set. "6-11-14" was inscribed within mine; it was the day Joon Young first asked me out. "4-18-17" was inscribed on Mocha-Sarang's bracelet; that was her birthday. I had gone into my room and sat on my bed. The tears just started to flow on their own on accord. "Oh Joon Young, where are you?"

"Eomma?" I heard Mocha-Sarang calling for me downstairs, so I wiped my face and fixed myself up. "Eomma?"

"Ye ttal, naneun yeogiissda. Mwoga munje ya? (Yes daughter, I'm here. What's wrong?)" I said concerned as I had seen her face full of tears.

"Na museowo... (I'm scared...)" Her little voice said.

And then it hit me. She probably thought that I had left her. I picked her up in my arms and hugged her. "Joesonghaeyo. (I'm sorry.)" Mocha-Sarang sobered up and kissed me on my cheek. "Eomma will never leave you, okay?" She nodded and I smiled. Then I remembered the bracelets and slid her's on her wrist. "This is a present for you."

"Nugu?" She asked astonished at the shiny thing on her wrist.

"Appa... (Dad...)" I choked on my tears and smiled. "He's watching over us. Look..." I pointed to my bracelet as well. "He gave me one too. So now we can always be together." Her little innocent heart swelled with gladness as she took me by the hand and led the way back to the party.

My friends from BTS and B.A.P showed up and showered Mocha-Sarang in presents and love. She took a special liking to Suga and Yongguk. She whined every time they went away from her. They couldn't resist her charms. However, every time Taehyung came around Mocha-Sarang forgot about everyone else. 

》》》》

We sang Happy Birthday, cut the cake and opened the presents. I could tell it was a bit overwhelming for Mocha-Sarang, but she stuck it out like a champion. I'm so proud of her. I touched my bracelet and breathed in and out. When the party was over I deflated the bouncy house and was about to take Mocha-Sarang upstairs to her room. She was fighting sleep and struggling to get out of my arms.

Once I placed her down she had gone around to her friends and family members and kissed them on their foreheads. "Wuv you" Mocha-Sarang said to each of them. As she got to the last person, Roman Jr., she smiled and kissed his forehead. She blushed, and I quickly scooped her up in my arms. See, now I'm gonna have to lock her up in a tower. By the time we both made it upstairs she was already sleeping.

I changed her out of the Princess dress and into her Princess pajamas. Before I left I just sat on the edge of the bed looking at my daughter. She brings so much joy and love into the hearts of everyone she comes into contact with. "Thank you God, for allowing me to be her mother." I stroked Mocha-Sarang's hair and then bent down to kiss her forehead. "Eommaneun neol saranghae. (Mommy loves you.)"