LITTLE FANBOY

-Hana's pov.-

I yawned as I got out of bed and it was 7:00 in the morning. I decided to make my mom and Jun breakfast since I am back and want to help out a lot.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and looked at my short light brown hair. I cut it when I was in New York and changed the color.

I changed into a black sweatshirt and some basketball shorts and went to the kitchen to check if there were anything to eat.

I decided on eggs, bacon, biscuits, orange juice, sausage, and pancakes​. I began to cook and everything was soon done at 8:41.

Suddenly I heard tiny footsteps. I turned around and saw jun in his blue race car pajamas, rubbing his eyes as he yawned. "Noona! I'm hungry." He said in his baby morning voice.

"Sit at the table and I'll get your food." I said. He walked to the table and climbed on the chair. Soon, as he waited to be served, he jumped off the chair and walked to the living room. I watched as he grabbed the remote and turn on the TV.

He was getting so smart. He finally got the channel on and started dancing to some song.

"Not not today! Not not today!
Hey baepsaedeura da hands up
Hey chingudeura da hands up
Hey nareul mitneundamyeon hands up
Chong! jojun! balsa!"

Jun began to hold a fake gun and kept singing. I laughed and watched him dance. "Jun come and eat." I said. He came over to me and climbed on the chair. "Noona? Can we see bangtan?" I looked at him confused.

"Who's bangtan?" I asked. He smiled, showing his little dimples. "I love them!" He said. I chuckled and sat down. "Who's your favorite?" I asked. "Mm...I don't know. I love all of them. But I love V hyung a lot." He said.

Sounds so familiar. I sighed and stood up. "Alright. Just eat up. I'm gonna get eomma." I said. He smiled and I went to go wake my mom up.

-later-

"Eomma! I want to see them!" Jun complains. "Jun. I already told you, you can't see them. I'm busy." He pouted. "But Hana can take me! Please!"

I was sitting down eating out of a bag of chips and my mom and jun looked at me. "Will you?" Jun asks. "Of course." I said. He jumped up and down and smiled. "They have a fan meet and I wanna see V! And all of them!" I smiled and my mom mouthed 'thank you'.

"So when is this?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and I searches it up on my phone. They had a meeting at 12 this afternoon. Oh, they have a concert here at 8:00 tonight.

I secretly got online to get two tickets for the concert and to surprise Jun since they are his favorite band.

-12:00-

"Hurry Noona! I wanna see them!" Jun kept running and holding my hand. "Hold on jun! Stop running!" I said. Finally we made it to the line of people. Some girls were screaming and sharing pictures of them on their phone.

There were a lot of boys but not as much as girls. Jun had his little toy cars and wanted to give some to this so called, V.