STAY WITH ME

Jungkooks pov.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

My head began to pound as I felt the sun hit my face. Squinting my eyes, I tried sitting up but I winced as I felt a sharp pain on my side.

"Uwah!" I said, looking at how much blood was soaking the bandage. I then saw a body laying their head on the bed. Her head was tilted so I could see who it was if I leaned to the other side.

Leaning, I peeked at the face and it was Hana. My heart skipped a beat and it was beating faster. Removing the hair from her face, I giggled at how cute she looked. I missed her so much and wished I could watch her like this forever.

Suddenly her head shifted but she hummed and fluttered her eyes open. Leaning back, I quickly closes my eyes and acted as if nothing happened.

Hearing her yawn, then felt the bed lighten. Peeking my eye open she was in the bathroom with the water on. She was singing something but stopped once she exited the bathroom. As soon as she did, I fake slept again and I felt the bed sink on one side.

Feeling a hand remove my hair from my face, "Wake up jungkook. I really missed you." She says, followed by sniffles. "I'm sorry. I should have never came back. I thought I could forget about you but, who am I kidding? My brother is a huge fan of yours! We even went to one of your concerts and fanmeets but we didn't see each other. Jungkook I missed you." Her voice cracked the room was filled with her sobbing.

Opening my eyes, she had her back faced away from me so I reached my hand out and rubbed her back. "I missed you too, a lot." I said and she quickly turned, hugging me. "Jungkook!" She says and sobs on my shoulder. "Don't cry anymore." I said, caressing her hair.

"I'm sorry." Was all she said and that's when she stopped crying. "You don't how long I've looked for you. Every concert, I would look in the crowd to find your face but you were never there. At every fan meet, in every state, and country. My mind kept telling me that I won't ever see you again but my heart kept telling me to keep looking because I knew I would find you eventually."

Looking at me, she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Oh. I need to go call the doctor. I'll be right back." She says and leaves my side. It wasn't long when she returned with the doctor and they checked me and asked me questions. After that, they said I'm fine for now, but I couldn't leave the hospital.

As soon as they left, Hana thanked them and sat down next to me. "I'll call your parents and the boys to let th-" I pulled her arm and took her phone to put it under my thigh. "Tell them later." I said and hugged her. She rolled her eyes and layed her head on my shoulder.

"Where were you?" I asked, she sighed. "New York. I was in college with my 3 friends, Dean, Taeyeon, and Amber." Nodding, I kissed the top of her head. "We had a concert in New York. Why didn't you come?" Asking her another question.

"I didn't know you guys were a band. I also wanted to...Forget about you.." I looked at her, "I'm glad I got to find you before you really did forget about me. My parents only told me you were doing fine. They wouldn't tell me where you were." She nodded and kissed my hand.

"Jungkook what are we?" I chuckled. "Love sick couples." I said and she looked at me. "But what about your career?" Chuckling one again, "Whatever happens in the future, I'll still love you and we'll overcome the things. I'll settle things later." "I don't want to ruin your career. You've made it this far and I don't wanna be in the way of it." She says.

"I know. But let's not worry." Was all I said she snuggled closer to me. Wincing, she scooted back. "Sorry." Chuckling, I hugged her tight, never wanting to even let her go.

Having her in my embrace filled the empty spot in my arms where my broken heart use to be. Now that's she's here with me, I don't feel alone anymore. Having her here with me, it was like the pain I was feeling had shattered and was replaced with the feeling of love.

I knew then, I wanted her to stay with me. 

_________________________________
HIIIIII!! Sorry I was busy this week and will be busy tomorrow as well because we have exams and yerp. I took my exam today and it was easy. Then when I finished, I slept and thought about this book. Anyway sorry this chapter was short. I'll try to make the other longer. I love you all! This book is gonna be shorter than the first one because I've ran out of ideas and this isn't really going anywhere. I thought this book was boring so eh. I think some of my readers left me but it's alright. I'll just write for the heck of it lol. If you're reading this, I love you soooo much!

Comment, share, vote.

PS. I also have to finish my other books. :P