I LOVE YOU

Security removed all of the fangirls and today, the doctors said jungkook can go home anytime. Now, we're waiting on his parents to come and pick up jungkook so he can go back home. "Come with me." He said. I looked at him and sighed. "I can't." I lied. Ever since yesterday, I felt as if it wasn't good for me to be around jungkook all the time. Maybe the fangirls needed some time to think about our relationship, including me.

Jungkook is a kpop idol and I don't want to ruin his image. I also don't want to be reminded of my high school days. "Earth to Hana!" Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face and I looked at him. "Huh?" "I asked why."

"Because my Mom needs help." I bit my lip and he glared at me. Suddenly, my Mom walked in. "Can Hana come with me when I get discharged?" He asked her and my mom shrugged her shulders. "It's her choice. Why are you asking me?" He looked at me and I had my head down low. "Can we talk in private Mom?" He asked my mom and she nodded. After she left, jungkook put his hands on both of my shoulders and told me to look at him, which I did.

"Are you trying to ignore me?" I shook my head. "Then what is it?" "Nothing, I just don't feel like going." He stared into my eyes for about a minute until he spoke. "You're lying. What's wrong?" "Nothi-" "was it because of the fans?" I didn't say anything and he pulled me into his embrace and rested his chin on my head. "Don't let them get to you. They need time to accept our relationship." "Well what if they don't?" Tears were streaming down my face. I was scared. Yes, scared because I don't wanna get hurt or hurt jungkook either. I love him but I don't wanna hurt him.

"I love you Hana. I'll risk anything just to be with you." He said and he pulled away to look at me. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs and smiled at me. "You've been through a lot and all I want to do is protect you. I'm so sorry for all the times I hurt you. I was in love with you and all I did was try to push that love away. But soon enough, I gave up because I don't think I can let you go anymore." I smiled and kissed him.

After the kiss, I began to blush and he giggled as he caressed my cheek. "We're here." Mr. And Mrs. Jeon says. We both get up and held hands as we walked to the car. Jungkook can't drive for a few weeks so he'll need to get a ride whenever he needs to go somewhere.

***

We made it to the house where I once lived in with jungkook. "Is everything still the same?" I asked and he nodded. I walked in only to see clothes scattered everywhere. In jungkook's room, he had his shoes everywhere and his bed wasn't made, along with tissues and towels. "Why is it so dirty?" I asked him. "I felt lonely and heartbroken." I turned around and hugged him. "I'm here now." I said and he hugged me back.

I ended up cleaning the whole house, but jungkook said he felt bad to have me clean the house but I said I should because he took a bullet for me. After everything was cleaned, I went into the kitchen to look inside his refrigerator and found it empty with only 2 water bottles. I walked inside jungkook's room and he was trying to reach for the remote. "Hey, why don't you have any food?" He looked at me and set his hands on his thighs. "I don't cook for myself." I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"You must have been really heartbroken." He nodded and scrunched his nose and I chuckled at his cuteness. "I love you." He said and I blushed. Everytime he said that, it made me blush. "Hana boo." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Kookie boo" I said and he laughed. "Oh, look." He got out his phone and showed a picture of me sleeping on the ground, in his closet? Oh wait...I remember that day.

"Hey, why do I have a foot print on my face?" I asked and he chuckled nervously. "I don't know." What was the point of hiding when he found me in the closet that day? That day was a scary experience when I was looking through the crack, I saw him looking at me but he wasn't.

I saw the boots I got him for his birthday and went to pick it up. "Did you read the note at the bottom?" He nodded. "Mm, I just noticed it not too long ago." I smiled and looked at it. Poor girl. What I use to be called in school. Suddenly, jungkook asked a question that surprised me.

"Before you fainted, I asked if you were cutting. Were you...?" My eyes widened and luckily I was turned away from him. I can't believe he remembered that. "Hana." He called my name, I was too scared to answer. "I'm taking that as a yes." He hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "Was it because of me?" Part of it was because of him, the other part was because I was getting bullied.

He put his arms out to pull up my sleeves, and there were the healed scars. Tears were building up until my vision was blurry. He turned me around and cupped my face, making me look into his eyes. "I'm sorry." He kissed my lips and then grabbed my wrist to kiss my scars. "Don't ever cut again. I'll make sure you're happy, ok?" I pressed my lips together and nodded.

He layed down and pulled me with him. He cuddled me and we both kept looking into each other eyes.

___________________________________

This book is coming to an end!! Don't you all just love jungkook and Hana....? Hehehe um some of you want Hana and J-hope and like wut!!?? I'm trying to put jungkook and Hana together so you all will be happy. So Hana is happy with jungkook because she loved jungkook all this time soooo. And don't worry J-hope won't date sazi or anything.

Do you all want hyemi to come back in the story? Hahaha what a dumb question. But you all know how nice Hana is but she's never gonna forgive hyemi sooo.

Anyway thank you all for reading. I kinda had fun writing these books. My writing is horrible but sometimes I got back and read what I wrote from a long time ago and think of ways to improve and cringe over my own writing. Lol. I love you all! Thanks for reading!

Comment, share, vote