Chapter 10

Olli's suprise was amazing. I was wearing a royal blue dress. He blind folded me and took me high up. When he took off my blind fold off I saw we were on top of the building. There was a speaker playing music. When I looked up I saw Olli standing wearing a tuxedo, smiling. We danced for hours, talking, laughing, kissing. It felt like there was no one on the Earth exeped from us. The sun was coming up when we were looking into the sky. Olli told me to turn around, no peaking. A few minutes later I turned back around to see a heart made out of candles and Olli on one knee. He said ' I've been thinking about this for along time. When we were talking about what we wanted to do with our lives. When we were talking about kids, I pictured it all with you. And I know it's fast but I know what I feel is true. Will you marry me?' I was so baffled by what Olli had said that I started crying. All the thing that I could think about was Olli but I'm only 21. It was to much. In didn't know but then I remembered all the 3am talks all the romantic walks. He is all I could ever want. I want to spend my life with him. 'Yes, yes your all I could ever ask for.' I said crying into his shoulder. 'Does your mom know, does kira know?' I ask concerned. 'They know' he replyed whilst I was sitting on his knee. ' I told them to set up the speakers. Kira told me to it. I knew it was right' he carried on now bouncing me on his knee. He soon carried my down to our apartment. 

Author's note :
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for 1000 reads. It's unreal. That's about the size of my school and to think you have all read and hopefully enjoyed book. I little Olli update I might bring back his chapters near the end of book.