Chapter 2 : Arrival and Reunion

Jasmine finally arrived after stopping gas multiple times on the way, she arrived at the address Leah texted to her a week before and she liked it.

It was secluded with trees around it and gave her enough privacy after the mover placed her boxes inside after she walked inside, she paid them and they drove away.

She got out her iPhone that she's been using for awhile and texted Leah.

Jasmine: Hey! I finally made it!

Leah: Finally! I'll be over soon since Sam is out.

Jasmine: Hurry! It's been too long!

Leah: Alright! Don't get your panties in a twist!

While waiting for Leah Jasmine decided to unpack her things so she can get everything sorted out, she unpacked the box labeled 'kitchen' and began to put the plates, silverware, cups and coffee maker where she wanted them to go. Finally, after some time, she heard a knock and went to go answer it and smiled when she saw Leah, they both hugged and Jasmine invited her inside. They sat on the couch and Jasmine couldn't help but ask "so this Jacob guy..on the phone you told me that he was moping over some girl?"

Leah's face went dark for a moment and she thought she was going to phase just from thinking about Bella fucking Swan but thankfully she didn't.

"Yea Bella Swan, Jacob was nothing but good to her after her boyfriend left her and she just used him and left him behind like he didn't fucking matter when he came back !"

Leah was so angry that she had to take several deep breaths to calm herself down. Jasmine has known Leah for some time now and she's never seen her so angry before.

"So you really dislike this Bella chick huh?"

"That's the understatement of the year Jas."

I'm so glad you're here to help him, maybe he'll fall in love with you."

Leah teased making Jasmine laugh, "if that does happen I'll happily date him."

Leah hoped that would become a reality, she wanted to see Jacob happy and not heartbroken over a vampire lover.

{The picture at the top is how Jasmine looks :) It's almost 3 A.M. here and I wanted to get this chapter posted. Sorry, it's short! I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek into Leah's thoughts and it's very clear that she doesn't like Bella xD. Please vote and comment! ^.^ }