CH 5: Leah's Wrath

*Leah's POV after Jasmine left*

I'm enraged! How could he do something so stupid! I turn towards him and he actually looks afraid of me. Good.

"Jacob Black! I can't believe you! Why would you do something so stupid?!"

"L-Leah...I...wasn't thinking."

I scoffed. "I'll say! You better hope nothing happens to Jasmine Jacob! I'll never forgive you!"

"Do you even know why she's here in the first place?!"

I didn't give him the chance to respond. "It's because we didn't want to see mope because of her!"

I gave Bella Swan a quick glare which caused her to flinch.

I didn't even realize that I was stepping towards him until I felt Sam's hands on my hips pulling me back into his embrace and I only calmed down a little, my eyes settled on Isabella Swan. She caused nothing but trouble and she kept on leading Jacob on, he might never be happy because of her.

"And now you've upset her! Your imprint!" Bella gasps at this new piece of information and clings to Jacob as if he were her lifeline.

The thought makes me snort because everyone here (including Jacob) knew that if her leech boyfriend came back right now at this very second she would drop Jacob like a hot sack of potatoes and go back to him without a second thought.

"You'll be lucky if she even speaks to you or glances your way, Jacob!" I'm shaking now and Sam has his arms around me which makes my shaking stop and my inner wolf purr at the action.

Once my words sink in, Jacob actually looks terrified because he didn't even think that his words would have consequences. Those of us in our pack who have imprinted: Sam and I on each other, Jared on Kim, Paul on Rachel and Quil on a teenage Claire know that Jacob just dug himself into a hole with his imprint and he won't get out of it easily.

Especially if I had anything to say about it.

(What do you guys think of this chapter? Like it? Hate it? I had Quil imprint on Claire when she's a teen because in my opinion having him imprint on a child is just uncomfortable. Sorry for the short chapter! And Jacob is going to be in trouble with Jasmine, Leah, and his wolf ;) }