CH 4: Jacob Black

*Jasmine POV after the legends are told*

After the legends were told, everyone was doing their own activity. I thought the legends were very interesting, right now I'm currently being introduced to Leah's friends and family. I met her brother Seth, her mother Sue, her father Harry. I also met her friends: Paul, Jared, Quil, Embry, and twins: Brady and Collin.

Finally, I got to meet the one and only Jacob Black.

"Jasmine, meet Jacob. Jacob this is my friend, Jasmine." Leah introduced us and we shook hands, I noticed that his hand seemed to fit perfectly in mine and it looks like he's thinking the same thing.

When he tore his gaze away from our hands to linked together, that's when our eyes met and neither of us could look away.

Its like time stood still for the both of us and I could vaguely hear different reactions of everyone around us.

"Thank god!"

"Maybe now Jake can move on."

"Finally."

In the back of my mind, I could practically hear pardus purring at the thought of us finally finding love.

We finally broke our gaze when we heard a timid voice, "Jake?"

I looked and saw a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. 'This must be Isabella Swan.'

His attention went from me to her so fast that I got whiplash, suddenly those eyes that were warm and kind when we met just a few minutes earlier were now cold as he stared at me. "Leave. Get out of here. Go."

He said shocking everyone there I was hurt and enraged, I thought I would finally get some type of happy ending but I'm wrong.

Pardus's contentment soon transformed into rage when she could feel how hurt I was and she wanted out, to harm the person that would dare hurt me but I couldn't let her do that.

I turned and ran from the bonfire, from Jacob, from Leah calling my name, I didn't stop until reached my motorcycle and hurried home.

I hopped off of my motorcycle, once I reach my house and I hurry to the forest, once I'm safely tucked away in the darkness that the night sky provides I can't hold off my transformation any longer and the sound of fabric ripping is what I hear before I land on my paws and let out a painful roar and it was because of Jacob Black.

{Uh oh! Jacob upset Jasmine! Now he has to face Leah's wrath in the next chapter!}