Chapter 16

Harry let Niall and Amanda in the next afternoon when they came knocking on the door.  "Hey, you guys ready to go?"  Niall asked.

"Julie's still sleeping.  I need to wake her up."  Harry said.

"Still?  As in, still from last night?"  Amanda asked.

"Yeah."  Harry laughed.  "I haven't had the heart to wake her yet."

"Well, you better."  Niall said.  "We have to go like now."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going."  Harry walked into the room.  He leaned down and kissed her forehead.  "Hey baby, you gotta get up."  He laughed when she barely moved.  "Julie, babe, come on its time to go to the arena."

"I don't wanna get up."  Julie pouted.  "I don't want you to go."

"I wouldn't leave you if I didn't have to."  He said kissing her forehead again.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at him.  "I know.  I just feel, off.  Why don't you go."

"I don't want to go without you."  He said.

"Anyway, you could go for the preshow stuff, and I can take a cab later?  You wouldn't see me for that anyway.  I could shower and take some migraine meds and meet you there."  She said sitting up.

"You sure you're ok?"  He asked touching her head gently.

She took his hand from her head and held it.  "Yes, just a lot of stress and emotions, and I promise I'm ok.  Could you just do me a favor and stop asking?  At least for a little while."

"Yes."  He kissed her.  "Please come as soon as you can. I will have a security person wait for you."

"Not necessary, Harry."  Julie said.

"It is for my peace of mind.  Can't have my girlfriend out in the city by herself.  I would worry too much."  He waited for her response.

She looked around.  "Who is this girlfriend you speak of?  I don't know if I approve.  I'd like to meet her."

"Julie...."  He started.

"She's a lucky girl, Harry.  And trust me, I know firsthand."  She got up on her knees and kissed him.  "And I will tell you, I have the best boyfriend in the entire world."

"Seriously?  That's it?  I've been calling you my girlfriend in my head and to my friends for a couple days.  I would have brought it up sooner if I'd have known you wouldn't fight me."  He laughed.

"I might have before.  But what else could this be?"  She asked.

"Nothing."  He kissed her again.  He couldn't stop smiling.  "Ok, I have to go.  I really don't want to."

"We have tonight, boyfriend."  She said.

"Ok, stop saying that, or I will never leave."  He kissed her again and helped her off the bed.  "Shower, feel better, and get your ass to me as quick as you can."

"Ok, I can do that."  She walked him to the front where Amanda and Niall were.

She waved to them both.  "I will see you all later."

"Wait.  You're not coming?"  Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I am.  Wanna shower and take migraine meds, and then I will be there before show time.  I'm good so please don't ask.  Can't wait to watch my boyfriend and his friends perform."  She kissed Harry and walked back to take her meds and shower.

Amanda and Niall both looked at Harry.  "Holy shit.  Seriously, Harry?"  Amanda asked.

He laughed.  "Yeah, I just called her my girlfriend and, amazingly enough, she just went with it.  Well, she did have one smart ass remark, but I probably would have worried if she didn't.  It was easy."