02

Rose's p.o.v. (Still)

He reached out his hand for me to shake it..

"It's ok i'm Rose by the way" I said as I shaked his hand.

He's kinda cute. But how is he a football player if football players are ruthless? What am I saying he just slammed into me.
"So did u watch the game? Were we good?" He asked me while smiling.

This beakhyun...... he kinda reminds me of .... Teahyung.....weird.....

"Uhhh Rose?"

Omg! Was I staring

"Sorry, yea you guys were awesome my friends and I really enjoyed the ga.."

"Hey! Hurry the hell up what's taking you so long!" I saw what looked like one of his friends from the team shouting near him ( he was wearing a jersey).

"I gotta get back to my table maybe we could talk some other time, glad you enjoyed the game!" He said while running off.

His friend that was shouting had some really big eye balls....but..........I think it's cute.....

Jennie's p.o.v.

"Hey what's up, why did you take so long we had to order without you, your lucky I know you really well" I said to Rose as she sat down next to Taehyung.

"Sorry I ran into two of the football players from exo"

"You know... I'm really good friends with one of them" Tae said as he sat back trying to look cool and gave me and Rose his alien smile.

No offense to him but I don't really think he is friends with the coolest guys at school.... even hthough he is cool himself... .. I mean come on he's an alien!!!

"Sure you are, and I'm CL's sister" Rose replied sarcastically as she whipped her hair in his face. Everyone started dying with laughter. Including me..... I mean it was pretty funny.😂

"Fine I'll prove it" he got up from the table and went over to Exo's table.
He was talking with a guy who kinda looked like him and they both came back to the table.

"Guys this is Baekhyun... MY FRIEND" everyone was quiet. I can't believe he is actually friends with him...... but then again they do look alike.

Before Rose said something I noticed he was looking at me....

Rose's p.o.v.

"Oh hey Baekhyun" I said to him
"Hey Rose" he said to me, I noticed he was just looking at Jennie.....hmmmm.....I wonder if he likes her~

"You know each other?!" Tae yelled.
" I just ran into him while I came out of the bathroom" I replied back quickly

"Hey you guys, wanna hang out one day just the three of our groups?" Baekhyun said.

"Sure" Jin and Jisoo said at the same time.

"Great how about this Saturday, we can go to that new amusement park" Jennie said.

"Alright then I'll tell my members, see ya Saturday" he said and then left.

HEY GUYS I DONT IF ILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW BUT IF I CANT ILL MAKE 2 CHAPTERS ON SUNDAY -author💕💕💕