09

Monday morning

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Is that Sehun?....... Yea it is.
"Yooooo" I shouted while waving my hand so he would notice.
"Hey" he said with an unamused face....as usual. He has practice with me with me so...
"Hey wanna go get Lisa with me when we out done practicing?"
Lisa????!!? He is going to get her? Why ?
"I was texting her yesterday and I found out she has practice for a boxing match that is in the next week or something" he simply replied. Why were they texting last night! Without me?!
"Ok sure" I said so it wouldn't seem like a big deal. Even tho it really isn't.

About 4 hours later

I just got a water bottle and a towel since I looked like I just finish a shower even though I am sweating so much, and so did Sehun.
"Should we go now or practice s-some more" I said between breaths.
"Let's go I've had enough"
We walked to the shower room and took a shower.

We finished and headed to the boxing area of the university. I walked in and saw a bunch of large people and fitted people as well. There were a couple of girls staring at me but I'm used to it so I just ignored them. I looked in the corner and saw a couple of guys huddled around someone in a corner so Sehun and I went to check out what was going on.
No way......it's Lisa
Damn look at how hard she hits the bag. I glanced at Sehun and his eyes were widen in shook. I mean who wouldn't be, Lisa doesn't look like she can hit THAT hard. Whoever her opponent is... I feel bad for em.

----------

Sehun's p.o.v.

Who knew that she's so tough. I have to be really careful from now on.
I saw a a guy eyeing me and he came up to me and Chanyeol but I didn't get a good look at him.
"What are you guys doing here?" I looked and saw that it was Minho and I felt relieved because I thought it was one of those big buffed guys.
"We came to get our friend, Lisa" Chanyeol said and smiled as he pointed to Lisa.
"Ok that's fine but you should probably go sit over there, she will probably be done in about 20 minutes" he said while showing us four seats right in front of where she was boxing. So we went and sat down.
"Hey I thought you were a swimmer?" I said to Taemin while he sat near me and Chanyeol.
"Yea but I  didn't like it, this suits me more, btw since when did you guys become friends with her?"
"Since yesterday" Chanyeol said while still focusing on Lisa.
"Oh, well she's one of the best female boxer in here" he replied.
There was someone who came and everyone got quiet. I noticed that her cute smirk went into a bitch face.
"Don't crowd around her, we still don't know who the best is yet, we'll find out soon" the girl said and left. Lisa rolled her eyes and started to box again.

Damn she just hit the bag like it was someone her murdered her favorite puppy or something.
"Lalisa!Lalisa!" There were others around her shouting like it was an actual match.

"Minho oppa, can you come help me?" She asked. And so he got up and helped her take her gloves off and stuff.

---------

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

"Hey was I ok?" She asked me and Sehun after she came of what I was guessing was the shower room.
"Yea you were better than ok!" I said to her while smiling. And she broke out a huge adorable smile and giggled.

(Can we just appreciate this adorablenessSorry but I love her😂)

Sorry but I love her😂)

"Sorry if I took long by the way, I didn't expect you would come so early"
"It's ok, we were with Minho" Sehun replied
"Ok so what do u guys wanna do now?" I asked.
"Uhhhh....we could...go to the steamed bun shop across the street?" Lisa suggested
"Ok sounds good to me" I said and smiled
"Sure" Sehun said.
So we headed to the steamed bun shop.
I got the red bean steamed buns, Lisa got the chicken steamed buns and Sehun got the vegetable steamed buns.
_
"So Lisa....who was that girl that made a ruckus when she came?" Sehun asked while stuffing his face.

----------

Lisa's p.o.v.

"So Lisa....who was that girl who made a ruckus when she came in?" Sehun asked me.
"Oh, that was Seulgi, she is Jimin from bts's girlfriend."
"We were bff's but then competition got in her eyes and....." I said and then stuffed my face with bun.
"Oh, well how about we come to your match I'd like to see you win" Sehun said to me with an emotionless face.
"Yea! We'll cheer you on! And we could bring the rest of exo!?" Chanyeol said with his large adorable smile.
"Sure, the rest of blackpink is going too" I said excitedly and we all agreed.
I'm glad that they wanna go.
As we were walking back we decided to take a picture and after we took it I noticed Chanyeol was blushing really hard and Sehun and I bursted out laughing.

----------

Authors p.o.v.

And so they ate and went back to their dorms and told the other members.

-----------

Credits to chanyeollisa on ig for letting me use this pic💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🥊🥊🥊LisChanHun😊💜💜💜-AUTHOR