13

(I'd watch Disney Chanyeol everyday😂)
Enjoy the chapter my beautiful/handsome readers💕

Baekhyun's POV
"Wait! Maybe they are friends!" I said to Jennie trying to clam her down. She was angry, and who wouldn't be. But like I said we can't just jump to conclusions without an explanationfrom him.
"Ok but if you don't find out who she is I will!"
"Ok ok" damn she looks so badass when she is angry.

"Uhhhh hey what's up?" I asked all casually
"Hyung? What are you doing here?"
"I'm here with Jennie and.... may I borrow him for a minute? K thanks." I said pulling him towards Jennie. "WHO IS SHE!?" Jennie yelled causing both Jongin and I to flinch. "J-just calm down, I'll tell you" he said as Jennie sat down waiting.
"Rose and I broke up. I told her that.."
"WHATTTTT, BOY IF YOU DID SOMETHING I WILL NOT HESITATE!"
"Jen! Let me finish please! As I was saying..... We broke up because we both decided we weren't working out and I told her I had feelings for someone else. She then told me she also had feelings for someone else."
"What, she never told us" I heard Jennie mutter.
"Yah! You never told us either!"
"And?" She interfered again
"And I want you guys meet her since your the the first ones to know, besides Rose".

Jennie's POV
Well at least they both decided this and they are happy with it. But ugh I can't believe she didn't mention it! Oh Rosie. Now time to meet his girlfriend.
"Mel these are my friends Jennie and Baekhyun, Jen and Baekhyun this is my girlfriend Mel."
"Hi nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you guys and Rose as well!" Wow. She's so nice. Now I see what Kai see's in her.
"Hi I'm Jennie nice to meet you as well"
"Nice meeting you!" Baekhyun said after me
"Why don't we all eat together since we're here?" She kindly suggested, and so we all agreed.

"Soooo hyung mentioned that you two came here alone" he said wiggling his eyebrows. Gosh this guy. "Well we decided to come here after she finished practice" Baekhyun butted in. "Aww you guys look really cute together!" Mel said. Do we really? Omg I think I'm blushing. No Jennie!!!! They all broke out laughing. Our food finally came at we ate while making conversation. Mel is a really cool girl and I'm glad that she knows about Rosie. And their friends!

----//-/----------

(meanwhile at Lisa and Rose's dorm)

Rose's POV
"Lisaaaaaa I'm hungryyyyy can you make something for me?!?" I said while giving her my puppy dog eyes. She always falls for them. "Where is Jisoo unnie! She made a mess in the kitchen!" Lol unnie is sleeping "Uhhh unnie was really exhausted so she is sleeping back at her dorm" I told her.
"Can you wash the dishes then? I'll make us dinner."
Yes! I love her food. And her. Awwww the maknae is so adorable when she cooks😊.

*TTO DAREUN NEUKDAEDEURI BOLSERA
NEOMUNA WANBYEOKHAN NAE YEOJARA..*

Is that Chanyeol's rap from 'growl'?!?!!!!!:) "OMG Lisa you have a ringtone for him! Awwwww. Hurry and answer!"
"Hey...I have one for Sehun too..... all exo members!" She was whining again. So cute :)
"Hello?"
"Really!?!"
"She didn't tell me" tell her what ? Why is she pouting? "Sure, me you and Sehun right?"
"Ok I'll ask her, bye oppa." She said oppa. Omg my heartu.

"Did Jennie unnie tell you about her and Baekhyun oppa going on a date!?" Wahhhhhhh
"No! Omg yessss finally"
"They look so cute together anyway"
"Yea, and Lisa? Where are you going with Sehun and Chanyeol?"
"Oh right! Do you wanna come get bubble tea with us after classes tomorrow?" Tomorrow after class? I can't I have to study with Mel. Which reminds me....
"Rose? Are you okay?"
"Yea, there's something I need to tell you"
(Tells Lisa about the whole break up thing)
"Oh, well at least you guys both made the decision together.............And who is this other guy you like?"
O__O Shit. I didn't think she would remember that whole me liking someone else part. I'll tell her. She can keep a secret.

"I like......uhhhhh"
"TELL ME TELL ME T-Telllll meeeeeee"
"......I-i like D.O oppa" I said in a low tone hoping she wouldn't......
"KYAAAAAAAHHHH yessss I knew it!"
"What how did you know?"
"You guys are so shy around each other, it's adorableeeeeeee. I EVEN HAVE A SHIP NAME! Chyungsoo!"
"Chyungsoo?What is that?"
"Kyungsoo+Chaeyoung!" I can't with this girl. But I kinda like it hahahaha.

(BUT CHAELISA is lifeee)

"Ok enough now........did you really put a ringtone for Sehun to or did you just say that?"
"Why did you bring that up!"
"You started it idiot!"
" yea I did "omg so cute but wait this is so hard. Sehun or Chanyeol? "What is the ringtone E-X-O" I said while laughing, cuz he doesn't really have that many lines. "......no it's his rap from 'love me right'." Aw.
"So who do you like....huh? I said while nudging her. "I.... uhhhhh.... the food I done! Let's eat!" She ran to the food. Ughhhh I will find out you like Lalisa Monoban!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether it's Park Chanyeol or Oh Sehun !!!!!!!!

----------------////////--------/////-/-:/------
Substitute Y/n for Mel
I WONDER WHO LISA LIKES? SORRY IVE BEEN TAKING A WHILE TO UPDATE, IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY THESE PAST FEW WEEKS. BUT IM STILL UPDATING SO YAAAAAY.
OH SEHUN OR PARK CHANYEOL?
NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL FIND OUT 😊😏
SARANGHE BLINKS AND EXO-L's💜💙💜💙💜💙SO PLEASE SHOW LOVE BY COMMENTING AND VOTING🙏😊😊😊

 OH SEHUN OR PARK CHANYEOL?NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL FIND OUT 😊😏 SARANGHE BLINKS AND EXO-L's💜💙💜💙💜💙SO PLEASE SHOW LOVE BY COMMENTING AND VOTING🙏😊😊😊

-
AUTHOR LIZZY🖤😘🖤