10

(Short chapter)

Jisoo's p.o.v.
Lisa came and told us about her day with Sehun and Chanyeol and how they wanted to go to her match with the rest of exo.

As she was talking all I was thinking was....
Should I tell them??????
-----
(FLASH BACK TO EARLIER THAT SAME DAY)

"Oppaaaaaaa!!!" I shouted across the parking lot  and I saw Suho oppa coming this way. I waved and he waved back.
"Hey, what's up?" He asked me with a warm smile
"Nothing much Im about to go shopping at the supermarket"
"Really? Me too, lets go together if you want"
I nodded my head and we headed to the supermarket.

"So how come your shopping by yourself?" He asked me while he grabbed a cart for us.
"Well Lisa is hanging with Sehun and Chanyeol, and Rose and Jennie didn't wanna come with me" I replied while picking up a box of oranges and placing them in the cart.
"Aw what a cute couple" an old lady was saying as she was walking near us.
I started to feel my cheeks heat up a bit and I noticed that Suho was staring at me and then chuckled. He looks really cute when he smiles...

Wait what am I doing!?
Just look for the chicken Jisoo.

I was heading towards the next isle when I bumped into the shelf and.....
I was pinned on the other side by oppa and I looked up and our eyes met.
I suddenly felt like the whole world had stopped. What is this feeling? Why am I like this? I kept thinking.
Suddenly he backed away
"Are you ok?"
"Yea I'm fine"
"Are you sure?" He said while cupping my checks and checked my face.
"Oppaaa I'm fine" I whined so he would stop.
"Alright then let's finish shopping, and try not to get hurt" he said and patted my head.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE DONE)

(Suho's p.o.v.

"Oppa need a ride back to your dorm?"
"Sure" I replied
That scene from earlier won't stop replaying in my head. I felt as if I could stare into her eyes all day long.

We got into her car after putting the bags in the trunk.
She turned up the radio and started playing their song called Boombayah.
"I don't know why but this song really helps me stay motivated when ever I'm running" she suddenly said.
"That's cool, I really like this song and so do the other members. The song that usually helps me stay motivated though is lucky one" I said while looking out the window.
"I really don't know which song is my favorite one out of all that you guys have sang. I love them all"
She is so sweet.

"We're here" she said all cheery as if we were traveling to another country.
I helped her carry her bags to her dorm as soon as I took mine to exo's dorm.
"It's ok I got the last one" she said as she grabbed the bag from me. Our hands touched and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes once more. After what seemed like forever she finally broke our eye contact and took the last bag in then came back to the door.
"Uh.. oppa do u wanna stay for dinner?" She said with a smile
"I would like to but I have to go back to our dorm. Maybe next time just you and I can can get dinner alone" I said and then bowed and left.

Why did I say that
I hope she didn't take it in a weird way)

Jisoo's p.o.v.

Omg did he just say that? What is wrong with me? Why do I feel excited?

----------

(END OF FLASH BACK)

Maybe I should just tell Jennie
Yea I'll do that.

"Jen, come here" I said and she came to me
"What's wrong"
"Ummm..... I'm not sure how I should say this but promise me you won't tell the other two"
"Ok what is it?"
"I think I like Suho" I managed to mutter it lowly but she heard me then squealed like a little girl.
"Omg. Yassss finally!"
"Finally?" What does she mean?
"I've shipped it since you were partied together at the amusement park.!"
"Whatever just don't tell the others, they might over react. I'll tell them later.... and I said might!" I replied and headed over to the kitchen where Lisa was to help her make dinner.

💚😊😊😊😊💚