14

Lisa's POV
(BEFORE THE LAST CLASS)
Who do I like? Rose's question had me thinking for the past days and now I really don't know. Chanyeol is really nice to me but for some reason I think feel something whenever I'm with Sehun. Maybe... I like Sehun.... or wait maybe Chanyeol? AHHHH 
"Hey! Maknae, you brat, why don't you ever listen to me!"
"Sorry Jisoo unnie I was daydreaming" how long was she calling me? "You haven't eaten your food. Eat it before I do!" Oh hello no. I'm eating my food.

"Oh! Unnie!"
"Hm?"
"I'm going with Sehun and Chanyeol oppa to the bubble tea shop later." I hope she says I can go :)
"Uhhhhhh.....fine. I'll be with Suho later anyway, just incase you guys need me, don't hesitate to call!" She's going out with Suho oppa?????!!!!! Hehehe time to stir the pot. "Unnieeeee where are you and Suho oppa going????" Hahaha she is turning red!!!!!
"I-i am going....It's none of your business!" Sheesh I was just asking, I wonder......
"Unnie are you guys going on a date?" She started choking on her water and I patted her back.
"Um...y-yes" she said lowly. YASSSSSSS another otp yoooooo!!!!!!!!! "Okayyyy have funnn" hehehehe. "Yah! I won't let you go later if you keep teasing me!"
"ok ok " I said.
"Wait! Make sure to tell Suho oppa to remind the others that my boxing match is tomorrow, I will Sehun and Chanyeol later."
"Okayyy"

-------------------------

(AFTER SCHOOL/still Lisa's pov/)

Where are they? They told me to meet them infront of the school. "Ahhh" I squealed, I looked and saw Chanyeol laughing like a maniac on the floor. "WHY WOULD YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT?"  I yelled at him. His eyes then softened "Mianhae I was just joking around..... are you mad?" Awwwww look at him he looks so cuteeeeeee!!!! "No it's ok I'll get my revenge" I said and I started waking. "By the way, tomorrow is my match against Seulgi are you guys still coming?" I saw them both stare at me then Sehun answered "oh I forgot about it but yea we will come with the rest of the members". I smiled and then walked in the bubble tea shop.

"One chocolate bubble tea please!"
"Make that two"
"Make it three"
Chanyeol then Sehun said. We got our bubble tea and sat down. "Did you guys hear how Jisoo and Suho hyung are going on a date" Chanyeol said as he wiggled his eye brows. I giggled and said "yea Unnie told me, I'm so happy they are going out. First Jennie and Baekhyun, now she and Suho oppa OMGGGG it's so cuteeeee" I said while smiling like a moron. "Hey... you never call me oppa" Chanyeol said as he pouted. "Well, I do call u oppa, just not to your face" I said and he pouted again. He is so cute. "Sooooo about your match, do you think your gonna DO well?" Sehun asked me. "I'm not sure, Seulgi is really good, but if her beating me is gonna make us friends again then I don't mind because she was my best friend and I miss her." I answered honestly.

-----------------------------/------------
AUTHORS POV
So they went through the rest of the day talking and laughing and talking about random things

DID YOU GUYS SEE BLACKPINKS COMEBACK FHEKXHCNDZJD JUNGSHOOK TO THE MAX. AND THEY STARTED PROMOTING THEMSELVES OMG IM SO HAPPY, BLACKPINK HWAITING!
EXO AND THEIR NEW HAIR!!!!!!!

BUT SADLY YIXING WONT BE IN THE NEXT COME BACK😭 BUT ITS OK EXO HWAITING!!!!!! PLEASE DONT SHOW HATE TO OUR BEAUTIFUL UNICORN!

NOT HATE TO THIS ANGEL!
-AUTHOR LIZZY💜