04

Jisoo's p.o.v.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the girls and I said in unison as we bowed to Exo and they did the same and bowed back.

"What should we do first?" Rose asked
"Why don't we split up into groups?" Suho suggested, they all nodded and got into groups.

GROUP1
Lisa
Chanyeol
Sehun

GROUP2
Jennie
Baekhyun
Chen

GROUP3
Rose
Lay
D.O.

GROUP4
Me
Suho
Xiumin

Everyone went in different directions while my group stayed where we originally were.
.......For some reason I feel kind of weird......

---------

Lisa's p.o.v.

"Let's go on that ride" Chanyeol said and pointed to the Ferris wheel.
"Uhhhh.....I'm kind of afraid...." I said in a little voice so they wouldn't hear.
"Then don't come" Sehun said with a cold voice.
Damn he's kind of scary.
"Hey! Don't be so rude" Chanyeol said to Sehun and then turned to me "It's Alright just hold on to us if you get scared" he said with a warm smile.

Well I'm glad at least he is nice to me.

-----------

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

I wonder what's going on with Sehun?....
And I thought I was being salty!
I took a quick glance over at Lisa and she seemed at bit nervous , she just kept staring at the Ferris wheel,
And I caught Sehun staring at her for a bit.....
What's wrong with him will he make up his mind does he hate her or not?

We got on the ride and I sat on the right while Lisa sat in the middle and Sehun sat on the left.
"Ahhh! It's starting!!!!" She said in an adorable voice. Gosh she's so cute, and I know Sehun thought the same thing because he smiled for a second.

----------------

Sehun's p.o.v.

"It's going higher!" Lisa said as she closed her eyes.
"Just keep your eyes closed" I said and she listened.

Why is she so afraid of heights it's not that big of a deal. I mean if it was a rolled coaster then I would have understood.

"Lisa look it's so beautiful!" Chanyeol said.
She opened her eyes and then squealed and grabbed my arm...... -__-
Why my arm
Why couldn't she grab his arm?
Ok ok maybe I'm being to weird about this. It's not that big of a deal right? But, then I took a glance at her and she looked kind of cute. But how is a ruthless boxer like her so adorab....WAIT what am I thinking?!

"Is it over" she said while her eyes were closed shut.
"Yea" Chanyeol said grabbing her and pointing to some game booth........

--------------------

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

I quickly pulled her to the game booth and the three of us started playing some games.....
That was so strange. I felt an odd feeling as I saw her holding his arm. Why did I feel that? I've never felt that way? Maybe I was just feeling dizzy ?.....................

----------------------

(I'm editing)

HIIIII, SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN CHANGES THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL FOCUS ON THE OTHER GROUPS, THIS ONE WAS MAINLY ABOUT GROUP1 (i sense some tension😏) AND ILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER AND UPDATE MORE -AUTHOR💜