06

Rose's p.o.v.

"Omg they have a roller skating rink!" I shouted while looking at it.
"Do you know how to skate, have you ever done it?" I asked turning towards them.
"Well, I know how to skate but Kyungsoo doesn't" lay said and laughed.
"Can we go, Lay oppa and I can teach you how to skate" I gave him my puppy eyes. After like 10 seconds of him staring at me he finally said ok and I jumped up and down and headed to the place.

When we got in we put out skates on and went into the rink.

..........

D.O.'s p.o.v.

Why is this so hard for me, yet they know how to do it like it's nothing? I saw that Yixing was skating with Rose and they looked so professional when they did it..............ah!
I fell -__-
I guess I didn't notice that I wasn't paying attention, but I felt a hand helping me get up and I turned and saw it was Rose she was giggling. Wow she is really beautiful......
"Are you ok?" She asked while I got up.
I was about to fall again but then she caught me.
"Why don't I teach you how to skate?" She looked at me and our eyes met.

Rose's p.o.v.

Wow is it weird that I think his eyes are beautiful even tho they are really big? He stared at me for a while and the looked down and said "sure". His face was emotionless. I wonder what he was thinking, I wonder if he likes me.........
I snapped out of my gaze when I noticed he was about to fall again and I was going to grab his shoulder but instead I grabbed his hand by accident. I noticed he was staring at me so I just looked quickly at him and said "let's work on your balance first" and he nodded.
"Awww look at you two" Lay said as he was skating around us.
"Shut up" D.O. replied and whispered to me that we should go somewhere else. And so I nodded and we went to the corner.

Lay's p.o.v.

Why did they go away?
They look so cute together. It's kind of weird seeing D.O With someone and being nice to them. He's not even nice to us. But who cares I'll just go skate.

Rose's p.o.v.

Awwwwww he looks so cute skating. Wait Rose what are u thinking?! Snap out of it we are just hanging out. You have a boyfriend remember........
"Hey what are we doing after this?" I asked Lay since he came near us
"I don't know....why don't......we go on some rides"Lay said and we all agreed.

----------
Random magic time skip to when they are done skating :)

"Lay's p.o.v.

"Hey Rose I heard that you broke the girls swimming team record with the fastest laps. Damn you are really good!" I said to her while we were walking out of the arena.
"Oh yea, thanks. I guess my hard work payed off!" she said blushing.
"You guys were great at the game against Seventeen. Now we know who's best to represent our university!"
I turned and saw that D.O was blushing 😏
"Thanks.....wanna go take a walk on the beach" he suggested while looking down. This kid.
Rose and I agreed and we all headed towards the boardwalk. We saw shops and places to eat.
"Ugh" I turned and saw that some guy had pushed Rose by accident.
"Oh hey babe I'm sorry"
babe? What.....who is this guy?

------------

DONT WORRY GUYS IM UPDATING MORE NOW😊 AND WHO DO U THINK IS ROSE'S BOYFRIEND? WILL D.O AND ROSE END UP TOGETHER OR NA? -AUTHOR💙💙💙