Promise To A Kid

I found my way back onto the treetops and decided to rest. Something that happened within these few past hours didn't seem right. Half of me wanted to stay awake just in case an Alpha came. The other half of me wanted to sleep just to be lazy. My back hurt, I think I broke my front left paw and my back right ankle. I watched the moon slowly drift in the sky. I felt a small paw on my shoulder. Pleeeaassee don't let it be an Alpha. I turned and saw a small bunny. It was the one who rang the bell. I sat up, "Hi?" He looked at me, "MoonDemon?" I gave him a look, "Not anymore." He gave me a look, "I saw what happened. I want to help. You looked hurt." He started to wrap my foot in some sort of cloth. I let out a low growl. He puffed his chest, "Big baby." He then wrapped my leg and then gave me cloth so I could wrap up my back. I smiled a little, "I guess I owe you two things." A bright smile crossed his face, "Really?!?!" I nodded slowly, "Yes." I could tell he was thinking hard. Finally he said, "I don't know. The Phantom King I served is gone so I am kinda a fugitive in some way." I gave him a looked of sympathy, "Maybe I can get The Alphas to take you in." He frowned, "I don't trust the Alphas" I shrugged, "I don't know... Wait" I pulled out the amulet and handed it to him, "If you take this then you can start your own Phantom clan or whatever." The small bunny grabbed it and fell over. He hugged it and said, "Thank you." If I didn't owe him anything else then I would have left him. Though, I didn't have to leave thankfully. He left with the amulet. Too bad I still owe him. Then I fell asleep and finally had a normal dream of complete blackness. No freaky talking eye, no creepy panda, and no random Jammers in my sleep. Then I woke up in a building. Then I blinked a few times. I was back in the HQ... Crap. I crept outside the door but I was immediately confronted by a familiar voice, "DAREDEVIL." I froze and turned around, "Yes Greely?"