Impossible Mission

Greely gave me a look. I let out a nervous laugh, "Hey Hey. Nice to see you here... umm..." Greely glared at me, "Is there something you want to explain to us?" I replied, "Us?" Then I turned around. Yup, we had a full on Alpha fleet. Let's see, twenty Alphas, it shouldn't be that hard to escape. I could tell I was in trouble so I said, "Hey look at the time, I guess I have to go no explaining." I tried to walk away but Gilbert appeared in front of me, "You're not going anywhere until you explain everything." I lifted my paw up, "I'll sum it up, I saved your lives." Gilbert raised his eyebrow, "After kidnapping and killing Alphas." I corrected him, "There was only one Alpha that was killed." Gilbert said, "So you admit it. Killing an Alpha could result in death." I called out, "STORYTIME." I was brought to a room where I had to explain everything... to everyone... except Juno who was dead. Peck was quiet during the whole thing. Besides the part where I explained where the wolf was Peck. She yelled, "I DID NOT DO THAT." and I had to say, "Shh this part isn't done yet." I tried to tell everything that happened in The Phantoms in a lot of detail to waste time. I was cut out at the battle by Gilbert saying, "We already know the rest." I looked at him knowing one thing, "You already have my fate in mind." It went silent. They were killing me with the silence so I yelled, "DO IT ALREADY!!" I throw a sword at Gilbert and he pushed it back. How low of them. They were too chicken to kill me themselves. I held the sword up to my neck but Gilbert took it away, "No, Dare, We have a mission for you, and if you fail we will result to that." Peck gasped, "NO!" Gilbert rolled his eyes. "Or something else." I asked, "Mission?" Gilbert nodded, "Greely would you like to explain." Greely nodded, "Since you murdered Juno--" I said, "I was ordered to." Greely glared, "Likewise, You have to go on missions and the end result will be getting something that can bring the dead back to life." I asked, "What is this something?" Greely said, "It's the last piece we need to completely fix the time machine." "Oh, the time machine I used." Wait did I say that out loud." Gilbert asked, "What did you use the time machine for." I forgot I left that out of the story, "It's a story for another time but I blame Liza for making em use it." Liza somehow got cupcakes and she was shoving them in her mouth. She said through the food, "Mmfh wha." I was no translator but she was gonna need some serious food eating health. Then Cosmo and Graham were exchanging looks, "Wanna go work on some machines later?" "...Only if I can bring along some vines." Peck was watching quietly. I asked, "Since I'm freaked out by this can I leave?" Peck yelled over Gilbert so I couldn't hear him, "DARE AND I ARE GOING FOR A WALK IF ANYONE TRIES TO FOLLOW I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN." I heard Graham whisper, "Let's go do it now." Then Cosmo nodded and they both ran off. Peck pushed me out the door, "Let's go before anything else happens." As we walked out Liza said, "I'm gonna go watch Graham and Cosmo do their stuff."