The Phantom Queen

Sir Gilbert put his paw on my shoulder, "Do you know what's going on with Liza." I frowned a little, "She tried locking me in my room." Greely said, "Drop the act, we know you work with the phantoms, your friend explained everything." I responded with, "friend?" Peck sniffed the air, "fire?"I moved away from Sir Gilbert's paw, "Liza locked me in my old room, I didn't even know I had a lock. I burnt down the door and I think it may have caught fire everywhere else." The Alpha's looked at me weird, I quickly said, "And the more we wait down here the more Caos Liza causes up there." Cosmo nodded, "He's got a point." Greely glared and growled at me, "We will deal with you later." I slowly nodded. Maybe I can get rid of them in this fire, leave them behind. Buuuuuuut on the other hand, I can get rid of Liza, hopefully. I was pushed up the stairs. Graham said, "We're gonna have to erase Liza's memory again." I straightened my back, "You have the power to do that." Graham nodded, "we have the power to do anything." Cosmo smacked Graham, "He could be taking notes." Everything went silent when Liza's creepy laugh echoed through the halls. I turned around. "I'm out." Greely glared at me, I was on his hit list. Peck folded her arms, "You got us into this mess, you are gonna get us out, by yourself." By myself, please I'm going to end Liza, taking one Alpha out will be devastating for the other Alpha's. Cosmo coughed, "You're rubbing your.." More coughing, "paws." I was rubbing my paws. Whoops. I started to walk a little too fast towards the laughing. Every time I looked back the Alpha's got closer. Yeah, they are gonna make sure Liza doesn't die. The laughing got louder. Why hadn't she stopped laughing yet? If the Alpha's weren't watching me I would have booked it. Another thing was the fire didn't spread past my old room's entrance. My gaze went from the dying fire to a glowing room. I peeked my head around the corner to see Liza summoning a portal with giant Phantom legs popping out of it. I slowly crept around the corner, but Liza spotted me, "I see you have come to join me, servant." I glared at her. She continued, "come sit by me, help me raise the Phantom Queen from the dead. Peck yelled, "NO!" And I was about to help Liza raise the Queen. I hopped up by Liza and sat by her. Peck yelled, "Dare choose your side now." Then I heard from a corner of the room, "Mat, choose the Phantoms, they hold your revenge." Liza simply said, "If you choose the wrong side I am gonna use you for a sacrifice." I noticed Liza was holding a staff, I can take her out with it. The Queen would be nice to have around, but the Alpha's have the power here. I'm not about to mess with them if they can erase memory and who knows what else. I punched Liza in the face, but she held onto the staff. I was hoping she would have let go. Guess I'm gonna have to do this the hard way. Liza shot a fireball at the ceiling and I jumped back a little. I heard Jackie scream, "MAT WATCH OUT!" She shot one at me and I jumped out of the way, but I fell into the portal with the Queen.