The Sickness

When Jackie started to wake up I asked, "Was it the Alpha's?" Jackie let out a small, "Yes." Her niece popped up, "Is it like my Alpha? He is awesome!" I forgot, she has a different view on Alpha's. She doesn't know about my Alpha's, "They usually are good guys. I'm not sure why they are... Doing... This.." Jackie coughed, "They left some scrolls upstairs." I went upstairs and her niece followed. There was some scrolls about a ritual. One of them included the Alpha stone. The one I needed to collect the shards for. A sacrifice had to be made. Jackie's niece then said, "They took a little of Jackie's fur." Okay so let me get this straight, "They need the stone for a ritual they are doing and they need a sacrifice so they are getting their revenge on me by sacrificing Jackie. All of this because I killed Juno and Rico again." Jackie groaned, "I thought they were already dead." I turned around, "Turns out the Alphas can resurrect each other, but they need the stone to fully restore them." Jackie didn't look so good so I helped her to the bed. Her niece curled up on the best next to Jackie. I whispered, "I will get revenge by killing all of them. Gilbert, Greely, Cosmo, Liza, Graham......" I choked out the word, "Peck." Out of all the Alpha's she was the closet to me. Jackie had a sense of fear in her voice, "Wait... Peck is chained." I looked over. Her niece popped up, "Was it the pink bunny with a muzzle on, and the choker around her neck?" I stood up and headed towards the stairs, "I need you two to rest, I will keep watch and put my life before yours. Also, I need to think about some stuff." Wait, Peck and Liza said Juno and Rico was sick. What if its the Alpha sickness. They usually contain it. Peck must have caught it and gave it to Liza then spread it around more. Peck talks to Tavie, who of course is the 7th main Alpha I didn't know about for the longest time. So the under water Alpha's must have it as well. Now they are all sick. We just need to figure out how to cure the sickness. As long as they keep spreading it to each other over and over again. The world we know may disappear. Before I got to the bottom I heard her niece say, "We can get out Alpha to help him!" Their Alpha won't be able to stand against Jammer Alpha's. Their to powerful and will slay the whole pack.