Tricked

I poked my head out of the bushes. This was going to be risky, I needed to find food... I took all the berries around here. There was a bush of berries at least a hundred meters away. I ran all the way there. I hide in the bush until I knew it was safe. A wolf walked past sniffing the ground. He laid in the sun so I had to wait for him. I started eating berries while waiting. Are roleplays always this boring? Is it just a waiting game... Or is this the only life these jammers have known... I started playing tick tack toe in the dirt. The best way I had found was the corners, the middle was a little hard to use. Corners people, corners. I voice came from above, "Hey you!" I looked up to see a wolf, "Uhhhh." He laughed in a friendly way, "I'm not going to eat you..." Some how I trusted a COMPLETE STRANGER. He smiles, "Come to my place, I have some good berries there!" He picked me up and put me on his back, "The names' Tew, its short for something. What's yours?" I shrugged coming up with the first random name I could think of, "Rico." He smiled, "Well, Rico, I haven't seen you around here." I laughed nervously, "I guess you could say I am new." He stopped at a tree and let me down, "Let me educate you on something. It won't matter anyways... But never trust a wolf." He threw something in my eyes and I fell back holding my eyes.