Chapter 7

Riley's POV

" I'm so proud of you. You finally broken free of your sister's control over you" James told me after I hung up on Emily.

I smiled at him, then kissed him. He has been here for me through everything. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

James POV

After Riley kissed me, which I enjoyed, she got up to use the bathroom. I heard the whole conversation between her and her sister. She needed me, and I am not going to let her down. Ever.

She came back a little while later, but this time she had both hers and my backpack. I looked at her puzzled.

She rolled her eyes and explained" You and I both have homework. So get to it bub."

When she said the last part, she chucked my backpack at my face. I caught it just in time, and gave her a fake death glare.

That only made her smile and giggle, then she started her homework as if nothing happened.

Me and Riley transferred to a different school, so we wouldn't have to see Emily or anyone else.

Believe it or not,a Riley has made me realize that I am really good at school.

Me and her are planning to graduate early, so we can have education checked of our list.

After a very boring work period, we got up to make some lunch. We decided to make pizza.

Long story short, Riley through flour at me, I through sauce at her, and now we are both human pizzas. We managed to clean our faces with a little assistance from each other ;). The day went by quick with us just being ourselves. Riley went to bed early, but still kissed me goodnight anyways. I smiled as she walked off.

I am the luckiest person in the world.