Chapter 10

James' POV

Ok, so now I am officially Riley's servant. I'm honoured but slightly worried.

I woke up from a dream about me and Riley living happily ever , and rolled over to see Riley still in a deep sleep. I'm so lucky to have her. I should do something for her! I lied there staring at Riley and thinking of what to do for her when it came to me! I'll make her breakfast in bed.

I silently got up and exited our bedroom. I made it down the stairs and raided the kitchen for all my needed ingredients. I was going to make her pancakes, toast and bacon. Her favourite.

I made the pancakes first. The problem was I had no idea how to make pancakes. I could make lots of food like soup, pasta, pizza and so on, but I can't make pancakes. Luckily, Riley has a recipe book that she keeps a bunch of recipes in. Pancakes were one of them.

I managed to make the batter and fry 3 pancakes. Unfortunately, those three ended up being burned, so I made another 4 that were much better. I placed them on a plate, then placed the plate on a tray. I made the toast and bacon, and set those up too. I even put a flower on for extra cheesiness. Once I was satisfied with my work, I headed upstairs to sleeping beauty. I entered the room and Riley hadn't moved from her sleeping position. I placed the tray on the nightstand and climbed into her bed. I gave her a peck on the lips and she smiled in her sleep, but didn't move. I did it again, same result. Then I pecked her cheek, and she pushed my face away playfully. I kissed her neck, and she pushed my head away slightly giggleing. I guess that one tickled. I attacked her neck with kisses and she laughed. "Stop it, slave!" Riley finally ordered after a couple minutes of attack. I immediately stopped and she stared into my eyes smiling. "Morning sleeping beauty" I greeted her. She just grinned and kissed my on the lips.

Once we finished making out, I gestured to the tray of breakfast. She smiled so wide she could be mistaken for the Grinch.

"You are the best slave, ever!" She exclaimed as she tackled me in a hug.