Chapter 12

Emily's POV

It couldn't be true. it just couldn't!

My parents were just as surprised as I was. They were practically in tears, but then again so was I.

Quickly, I stood up and grabbed Michelle by the arm, pulling her to the cubbies so we could talk in private.

E- So, Michelle, you are Riley's BEST friends?

M- Yes, of course, She has been so kind to me since I got here-

E- yeah,yeah that's great. So, did she ever mention me being....mean a lot?

Michelle seemed slightly uncomfortable. Probably wondering how to reply to my question, without getting me mad. I wish her good luck with that.

M- I'm not going to sugar code it. She talked about it a lot. She even confessed to me that she thought the E-girls were really cruel to everyone. Also-

How dare Riley call my group cruel! She thinks she can talk about us like that well...... Hold on.

E- Wait, if she thought the E-girls were bad, then why was she sad when I kicked her out?

M- She was sad because it was her sister, her family, her flesh and blood, that kicked her out.

Michelle then gave me a dirty glare and returned to the troupe.

Michelle's POV

How can Emily think she could get away with hurting her own family like that! Ugh! Sometimes, she crosses the line and this is ABSOLUTELY one of those times.

I just hope that my two closest friends are ok. I wonder if she has her phone with her in case of emergen-

Wait! That's it! "OF COURSE!" I exclaimed. Everyone turned to look at me.

" What is it?" Kate was the first to question.

"How about we just call them?" I explained

"Don't you think we tried that?" A- troupe mumbled.

"Yeah, but let just one person call them. I'll call her because she knows she can trust me!"

Everyone immediately perked up.

Whipping out my phone, I speed dialled Riley.

After three rings, Riley picked up.

" Hello?"