Chapter 8: BlueBells

After a lot of training, it was finally the GMG. (Y/n) is wearing her GMG outfit. It was a backless (f/c) top and and a light blue skirt and black boots.

"You know you don't have to dress up for this" Sting said walking up to her wearing his normal outfit.

"But I want to" (Y/n) responds with a smile. Sting smirks ad looks up and down on her.

"Well...you do look good in it" he says.

"I've never seen you give me that kind of look" (Y/n) said.

"What? I only complimented you" Sting replied.

"With a perverted look" (Y/n) says crossing her arms.

"Next is Fiore's number one guild, SaberTooth!!!" The announcer yells. The team walked into the stadium as the crowd cheered loudly for them. (Y/n) took a glance at Fairy Tails team and she smiles. I feel someone's hand touch my shoulder.

"Try not to look at the enemy, ok?" Sting says. (Y/n) frowned and Sting dragged her to their balcony. "If Master caught you talking with them, you could be in big trouble" Sting said.
"So don't do anything bad, ok?" He continued while booping (Y/n)'s nose. She then just nodded and turned away from him.

Time skip later...

"Can I please go see Fairy Tail now?" (Y/n) asks. Sting shakes his head. (Y/n) sighed and walked away. Sting grabbed her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He asked. (Y/n) just shook it off and continued walking away. Sting watched her walk off until you couldn't see her. (Y/n) went back to the hotel herself and the guild were staring at. She then went to the little balcony.

"Why do they make me feel so trapped here...I just want to see my old friends...." she mumbled looking into the night sky. She held her head with her palm and leaned against the rim.  All of a sudden, a baby blue...kitty? Was falling out of the night sky. (Y/n) jumped and caught it oand landed on the floor. It was a pretty rough landing. Once she got up,  her arm had a huge pain in it. She took a look at her arm, and it was bleeding really badly. But the kitten was at least okay.

"Hey...you look a lot like Lector and Frosch..." (Y/n) said staring at the sleeping kitty.

...

"Hey miss! I saw you fall! Are you ok?!" Yelled a familiar voice. (Y/n) looked to where all the yelling was coming from. Her eyes widened.

It was Wendy and Carla.

(Y/n)'s lit up. "Wendy! It's me! (Y/n) Atwater!" (Y/n) yelled. Wendy had to think for a moment.

"(Y/n)...Is that really you?" She asked. (Y/n) nods. They both smiled and hugged each other.

"You've changed a lot!" Wendy says.

"Well, you met me when I was 13...and I'm like...19 now, so yeah!" (Y/n) answered. Wendy smiled but then frowned.

"Your arm! Would you like me to heal it?" She asks. (Y/n) nods. Wendy then did her healing magic, but it didn't work to well.

"It seems like the sound is deeper then we thought" Carla says, but then looks at the cat in (Y/n)'s hands. "That's an exceed..." she muttered.