Chapter 14: Gender Benders...?

I decided to post two chapters in one day cause why not? Here is some useful info btw:

(B/n) = Your name but as a boy.
(Example: Kayla becomes Kyle)

This chapter is not meant to insult anyone. Sorry if it does...

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Finally, the team made it to their destination. The dragon slayers quickly run out. The mayor of the town rushed up to them.

"Welcome! Please show me proof that you are the wizards of SaberTooth that said they would come" the man asked. They all nodded and showed them their guild marks. The mayor smiled and nodded, and gestured them to follow him.

"So tell us about Azura and Zaira" Yukino said.

"They are the twins that bend reality. When I mean reality, I mean gravity, and...genders (idk). I don't know why they do it...but hey, we all have our likes and dislikes" he explained. "I used to be a girl by the way." The mayor said. They all just nodded. "We don't really mind the gender swapping...we just don't like them ruining our town! Just look at it!" The mayor points at the messed up looking town. "Please fix it!" He pleaded.

"Of course we will!" (Y/n) nodded. The mayor smiles.

"Great! I'll be leaving now" the mayor says and walks away. Sting takes a glance at (Y/n).

"So where do you think we can find them?" He asked. She replied with a shrug. There was suddenly a huge explosion. The group looks over.

"Over there!" Rogue says. The group runs to the huge mushroom cloud.

"Hahaha!!!" A girl laughed aloud. (Y/n)'s widened as there was...really messed up stuff going on in front of her eyes.

"Azura...and Zaira..." Yukino mumbles under her breathe.

"You called?" The two twin girls coped at the same time behind them. Everyone jumped.

"I'm Zaira!"

"And I'm Azura!"

"We are the Bender Twins!" They say in unison. They both took a glance at Rogue.

"Long lost...brother..?!" Zaira whispers into her sisters ear.

"Maybe...he looks like us!" Azura replied. They both run up to him.

"Dear brother, what is your name?" Zaira asks.

"Brother..?" Rogue repeats.

"Yes!" Azura says.

"Rogue.." he answers. The twins quickly turn away into a huddle

"Rogue is his name!" Zaira says.

"Yes indeed!" Azura replied. They quickly turn around.

"What the actual fudge..?" Sting whispered into (Y/n)'s ear. (Y/n) nodded quickly. Yukino had a chill go up her spine. The twins shot the three a glare.

"Oh, this won't do.." Azura shook her head.

"No not at all..." Zaria did the same.

"Then what shall we do?" Azura asks.

"Play with them of course! Let them have the experience!" Zaira answered.

"Of course!" Azura replied. The two raised their hands towards the four.

"GENDER ENDER THE BENDER TWINS!" They yelled. (I'm sorry). Their was a huge explosion.

(Y/n) is now (B/n)

Yukino is now Yuki

BlueBell is now Blue

And Sting is still...Sting

Rogue watched in complete shock. The twins laughed.

"I-I'm a dude?!" (B/n) yelled.

"M-me too!" Yuki screeched.

"Haha You guys have dude voices like me- wait" Sting stops. He stared at (B/n). "Nice abs" Sting smirked.

"Thank you Stingerella..." (B/n) blushed a little. He then quickly looked at Rogue. "Rogue change us back please!" He pleaded.

"I don't know how..." Rogue responds. The twins turn back.

"He doesn't know reality bending magic" Azura said.

"No, not at all..." Zaira replied. They turned their heads to Rogue. They hold their hands up.

"Let's bend his reality dear sister?" Azura asks.

"That's what I was about to do" Zaira answered smirking. They were about to chant again, but Rogue punched them along with Stingerella.

"Sorry, but we have to defeat you first" Stingerella said.

"That's it!" Azura yelled. "Your not a part of our family!" She yelled at Rogue.

"Ah, I wasn't. I'm a part of theirs" Rogue said pointing at the group. They make shocked faces.

"Uhhh! How insulting!" Zaira yelled.

"Very!" Azura replied.

"Water Dragon Roar!" (B/n) yelled sending them back. The twin girls then nod at each other and make strange hand movements. The world suddenly goes upside down. Yuki took one of his keys out.

"Open, gate of the scaled, Libra!" He yelled. Libra came out and fixed everything. Everything went back to normal.

"I say we split up into two to fight one" (B/n) suggests. Everyone nods. (B/n) and Yuki vs Azura. Stingerella and Rogue vs Zaira.

"Open! Gate of the two fish! Pisces!" Yuki yelled. The two fish come out of their gate. They attacked Azura back and forth. She then fell back.

"Water dragons raging rain!" (B/n) yelled, sending Azura flying into the wall.

"I was never really the one to fight.." Azura mumbled getting up. Stingerella and Rogeu suddenly hit Zaira into Azura, which ended up hitting (B/n) like a domino effect into a building. Crushing it down to the ground.

"Wasn't expecting that.." (B/n) mumbled.

-------------------------

A/n: Hello! Once again, this chapter wasn't meant to insult anyone! Anyway, Sting and the other Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima! And thank you for reading this chapter! The book is already almost done btw.

Toodalooooo~