Chapter 15: Dear sister

(Y/n)'s POV

I wake up. Everything is black. I look around and I see nothing.

"I miss you, (Y/n)..."

"Huh?" I respond confused.

"I said I missed you, dear sister" the voice yelled in an angry tone. I raise a brow.

"Hydra....is that you?" I ask.

"No!" They quickly snapped. "I said dear sister not dear daughter!" They yelled. I make a sad expression.

"I'm...sorry.." I apologized. My hopes were really high right there.

"This is the second time...you really do hate me? Don't you..?" The voice asks.

"What? No!" I say.

"Are you sure? You left me alone..." the voice said. A huge wave of guilt washed over me for some reason.

"Look...I'm-"

"It's your fault! It was your choice to leave me alone!" The voice yelled.

"I-I'm sorry! For what ever I did!" I yelled.

"It's to late...I'm already gone..."

. . . . .

Sting's POV

"You gotta stop scaring us like that, (Y/n)...you need to remember to use your water body.." I mumble. I sat beside the unconscious girl who had minor injuries. From having a whole building collapse on her. Her (h/c) hair covered a bit of her face. Tears started to fall down (Y/n)'s eyes again. I looked down at her worriedly. The tears slid down her cheek, and onto the white covers and blankets of the infirmary bed. I gently tried to wipe the tears away. "What's bothering you..." I mumble. She suddenly nuzzles her face into my hand. I smiled and gently kissed her forehead.

To be continued...