Chapter 9: And so you did

Sting's POV

(A/n: Lol I actually did this)

"And this time, I'm never coming back" she said walking away.

I watched her walk away until I couldn't see her anymore. I felt something in my chest break. Now I was just walking back to the guilds hotel with my hands in my pockets. Once I got back, I told Master what happened and he wasn't very happy. After a while he replaced (Y/n) with Yukino. Ugggh....Every time I think of that name. It hurts. I didn't mean to say those things. I just care about her to much, I don't want her to get hurt...

I walked back to the room, and saw Lector sitting on the bed. "So, is (Y/n) ok?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it, Lector..." I said while walking to the balcony. Lector came a long a short time after.
"I didn't want it to be this way..."

....

3rd persons POV

The GMG has come to the end, and Fairy Tail was Victorious. But then all of a sudden, Dragons have came and are trying to take over.

"Oh shiz..." Sting muttered. A dragon tried stepping on him, He jumped out of the way.

"Come on Sting, let's fight" Rogue called for his friend. Sting nodded.

"White Dragon: Roar!"

"Shadow Dragon: Roar!"

There was no affect. The Dragons tried swooping at them, and it hit them.

"Argh!" Sting yelled. He and Rogue tried again but nothing happened again.

"Why is it so hard to beat a dragon even though we're dragon slayers?!" Rogue questioned.

"White Drive"

"Shadow Drive"

They started to pummel the dragons. The two dragons fell but got right up quickly. They appeared to not have any scratches.

"Oh come on!!!" Sting yells in frustration. All of a sudden, someone from the sky jumped down from the sky with a blue exceed following not to far behind. Sting looks at Rogue. "That could be Natsu-san...right?" He asks. Rogue just shrugged in response.

"Water Dragon: ROAR!" She yelled sending the dragons back a little.

"Op, never mind, I think we know who it is" Sting said smirking.

"I thought she was gone forever" Rogue mumbles under his breathe.

Miss 'I'm never coming back' used her stretch magic to fling the dragons somewhere else.

"They're someone else's problem now..." she said. BlueBell came down and they gave each other a high five. (Y/n) then turned around and looked at Sting. Sting returned the gaze. (Y/n) walked up to him as stared into his eyes.

"Sting"

"Yeah?"

"You are really are..." (Y/n) kicked him where the sun didn't shine. "..a douche" she finished off walking away swiftly. BlueBell followed shortly after giving
Sting a small laugh. Sting later on the ground holding his 'thing'.

"Damn it..." he mumbled in pain.

"What?" Rogue asked bending down next to him.

"I thought she was gonna kiss me" Sting said. Rogue chuckled.

"I bet that won't happen in a trillion years" Rogue responds. A powerful roar suddenly goes over them.

Time skip to the Grand Ball~

All of the dragons have been sent back to the future. Including Future Rogue. As a gift, the king of Crocus had thrown a party for the wizards.

Sting walks up to Rogue. "You think I still have a chance with (Y/n)?" Sting asks.

"Nope" Rogue responds popping the p.

...

"Screw it, I'm finding her" Sting grumbled walking off. Rogue rolled his eyes.

(Y/n) was talking to Yukino.

"No way! They kicked you out?!" (Y/n) yells. Yukino nods sadly.

"Yeah, and I heard you just quit! Such girl power!" Yukino said. The two girls laugh a little. Yukino then saw Sting walking up behind them. (Y/n) followed her gaze and quickly turned around.

"Excuse me.." (Y/n) mumble and walked off at a fast speed. Sting walked up to Yukino, and she crossed her arms.

"Really?" She questioned.

"I'm trying to apologize.....also, I'm sorry for mistreating you while you were in the guild" Sting says. "I have more to say later...so please come and listen..." Sting finishes, ten runs after (Y/n).

"Go get her.." Yukino smiles while walking off to Lucy.

Meanwhile with (Y/n)-chan...

(Y/n) was sitting under a tree looking at the view of the kingdom. She decided to form a cloud to get a better view from up high.

"Should I say sorry for what I did, BlueBell?" She mumbles looking at her side to see her pal. "Oh right...your with Erza.." (Y/n) said under her breath. She was about to raise herself into the sky, but then was stopped by a bush.

"You look beautiful in that dress you know". (Y/n) quickly turns and sees Sting. She sighs and turns back.

"May I join you?" Sting asks.

"Sure..." (Y/n) answers. Sting went and sat beside her. She then raised the cloud. It was awkward and quite awkward.

...

"I'm sorry" they both said in unison.

"For what?" Sting asks.

"For kicking your precious spot.." (Y/n) responds. Sting paused for a moment.

"Right....it's fine..." Sting said awkwardly.

...

"So are you coming back?" He asked

"I'm not sure if I wanna..." (Y/n) responds.

"I see, well...it would be great if you did" Sting said smiling warmly. (Y/n) looks away.

"O-ok...we'll see..." she stutters blush forming on her face. Sting then put his arm around her and pulled her close. (Y/n) yelped in surprise. Sting held her chin  and leaned in for a kiss.

*POP*

---------------------------------

(A/n): See what I did there? Cliff hanger! Ok I'm sorry. Anyway...Reader-chan and Sting might kiss! YAY!

Sting and the other Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima!