Chapter 11: Old Friends

"Kaleigh!" (Y/n) yelled running up to her friend.

"Sup, (Y/n)" she responded laughing.

"It's been a while!" (Y/n) chirped.

"Yeah, and I've been wondering, you didn't get together with that Jerk, did you?" Kaleigh asked.

"Haha Why would I!" (Y/n) answered rather quickly. She looked to Sting, who was chatting with Natsu and Gray. And when I said chatting I meant brawling. (Y/n) looked back at Kale.

"So how are things going on with you and Gray?" (Y/n) asked. Kaleigh blushed at the sentence.

"Pretty well actually! (Your welcome Kalester_andthe_Lake ) Although, my older sister keeps telling me to stay a way from him..." she answered. The two girls looked towards Juvia swooning over Gray. Kale rolled her eyes.

...

"I'm just wondering...what would you do if I married Sting?" (Y/n) asks.

"Well, I would object your wedding. Sting doesn't deserve you" Kaleigh responds.

"Heheh...Yeah...." (Y/n) stuttered.

~~~~

"Do you take (Y/n) Atwater, as your lovely wife?" The priest asks the over imagined Sting.

"I do" responded the over imagined Sting. The priest looks over at (Y/n).

"And do you, (Y/n) Atwater, take Sting Eucliffe, as your wonderful husband?" He asks.

"I do" (Y/n) answers smiling warmly at her soon to be hubby. The priest looks at the crowd.

"Is there any objections in the crowd?" The priest asks. Kaleigh raises her hand up in the air quickly.

"I object." She said sternly.

~~~~

Anime tears are running down (Y/n)'s face. "Nuuuuh" she whimpered.

"Why are you crying?" Kale asks.

"Nothing..." (Y/n) answers. There was suddenly a huge thump on the ground. Everyone looked at Cana, who had a mug of booze in her hand. She started laughing like a maniac looking at her very drunk and out opponent.

"HAHAH! I win! Anyone wanna take the queen on?!" She yelled. No one raised there hand, until...

"I'll do it!" (Y/n) said gleefully. Everyone turned around and looked at her in shock. Lucy walks up to her.

"Bad idea (Y/n)...you sure?" She said.

"I know, but it's worth a shot, right?" (Y/n) smiles cheerfully.

"Knock yourself out" Kale said smiling. (Y/n) walks up to Cana and sits beside her.

"Ok, who ever wins gets to tell the loser to do what ever they want!" Cana said getting ready.

"Your on!" (Y/n) responded. They both started to drink. Someone suddenly took the cup out of (Y/n) hand.

"No drinking for you" Sting said sitting in between the girls.

"Why not?" (Y/n) questioned with a pout.

"Your to innocent, I'll win for you" Sting remarked starting to drink.

"Ok fine...maybe next time.." (Y/n) responded crossing her arms in disappointment. Kaleigh whispers I'm Lucy's ear.

"I don't think she knows what comes after the drinking..." she said. Lucy nods a face palm following after. (Y/n) was walking towards them, then Natsu comes up to her.

"Fight me!" He yelled in her face. He had a look of triumph and determination on his face.

"I'm to disappointed to fight" (Y/n) responded walking to Kaleigh, sitting beside her. Natsu's determination face disappears and just turns into a blank stare.

"Oh" was all that came out of his mouth.

(Idk what that was 😂)

Sting was on his third barrel and Cana was on her sixth. "How?!" Sting yells with a slur. He then passes out on the floor.

"I win! That means you have to do what I say, Sting!" Cana yelled in triumph.

"Ok. Wut." Sting responds in an annoyed tone.

"Take your shirt off!" Cana ordered.

"That ain't that bad.." Sting mumbled taking off his shirt. (Y/n) watched him with slight blush on her face. "Ok. Now what." Sting asks.

"Go kiss a girl! I don't care who, just do it!" Cana answers smiling in drunk way. Sting looked over at (Y/n) quickly. She jolted up in surprise. Sting started walking up to her stumbling every once in a while. He sat on the chair next to (Y/n). She schooches away slightly, but he grabs her by the waist and puts her on his lap. (Y/n) face went redder then Ezra's hair. Sting started to lean in, and (Y/n) sat there like a deer in headlights.

"I never got to kiss you like I wanted Droplet..." he mumbled. Once they could feel one another's breath on their lips, Kaleigh slapped him. Hard.

"Hehe...I tried" Cana smiled. She then continued to gulp down booze with no shame.

"Aweee...I want (Insert Sting and reader-chans ship name) to happen!" Ezra said in disappointment.

"Me too!" Levy agreed.

"I OBJECT!" Kaleigh yelled.

"Girls are weird" Natsu said.

"Yup" Gray agreed. The rest of the dudes nod their heads. Every girl I. The girl turned to look at them. They all hugged each other and shuttered except for Sting, who was on the floor half awake.

"What am I gonna do with this guy?" (Y/n) asked walking up to Sting's dead like body.

"If I were you, I'd leave him on the street" Kaleigh said.

"Carry him home?" Mira suggested.

"I don't think so...I'm sure he's 10 times heavier then me!" (Y/n) answers.

"I can hear you" Sting slurred.

...

"Hehe...sorry" (Y/n) apologized.

"I'm not" Kaleigh said sticking out her tongue. Sting gets up.

"Besides, Im gonna be the one carrying" Sting said suddenly carrying (Y/n) bridal style. He suddenly runs out the door. Everyone in Fairy Tail watches.

...

"What just happened?"

-------------😝--------------

A/n: Well, that's the end of that chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

Sting and the other Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

Todaloo