Chapter 7: Clumsy girl

It has been three years now.

"Hey, did you hear about Fairy Tail coming back from their seven years of 'beauty' sleep" Rogue asks. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Yeah, but they are probably really out of practice because of that" Sting says.

"Sting, don't say that! I'm sure their just as strong as they were before" (Y/n) says. "Actually, I was planning on seeing them right now".

"She might get in trouble if Master finds out" he whispers into Sting's ear.
Sting rolled his eyes.

"I'll follow her.." he says following her out of the guild. (Y/n) walked all the way to Fairy Tail. Once (Y/n) touched the doors of the guild, Sting tapped her on the shoulder. It ended up with her turning around hitting Sting in the face with her hair. (I actually did that accidentally, and the person who 'ate' my hair said my hair tasted like pineapples 😂).

"Whoops...Sorry Sting" she said giggling a little. There was a small silence.

"Come on we gotta go" He said taking her by the hand. (Y/n) quickly shook it off.

"But I kind of want to see our old friends..." (Y/n) pouted. All of a sudden, the door swings opened and hit (Y/n) in the face resulting with her falling to the ground. This made Sting jump slightly. He then quickly picked her up and ran behind a bush.

"Clumsy girl...you should be more aware of your surroundings..." Sting mutters still having his serious personality. Sting then took a good look at her. She had swirls in her eyes and her mouth was slightly opened. Sting smiles a little because of how funny it looked.

"Awawawaeawa..." were things that escaped her mouth. Sting blinked twice, and started to laugh.

"Ok, ok, you broke me, you can stop now...haha....(Y/n)?" Sting says realizing she was knocked out.

...

"Natsu! I think you hit someone!" A familiar voice scolded. Sting then picked up (Y/n) again and ran for dear life. If he got caught, he'd be dead meat. Sting managed to make it back, but very tired. He was carrying (Y/n) in his arms as if she was his bride. Once he got to the doors, he kicked it open.

...

"Sting, I have news for you" (Y/n) calls the over imagined Sting.

"Yes, what is it honey?" The over imagined Sting replies.

(Y/n) holds the over imagined Sting's hands. "I'm pregnant" (Y/n) smiles.

Few months later...

"These are the cutest babies I've ever seen, Droplet~" Says the over imagined Sting.

"Yes! And we will have 64 more!"

...

(Y/n) wakes up, seeing everyone in the guild looking at her. "W-What?" She asks. She looked up at Sting's face. "Oh, hello there honey!" She says. Sting slightly blushed and (Y/n) clapped her hands over her mouth. There was a silence.

"Honey? That's new" Sting said smirking. (Y/n)'s face went red. "And what was that about having 64 babies?" He continued. (Y/n)'s face went even darker.

"I-It...It wasn't about you" she said crossing her arms.

"Then why did I hear Sting, huh?" He said.

....

"I'm going to leave now" (Y/n) says jumping out of Sting's arms and walking away, steam following her. Sting was just watching her with his infamous smirk.

(Y/n) walks and sits at the bar, while everyone was still laughing and making 'AWES' around her. Yukino comes up to her from behind the bar.

"64 is a lot you know" Yukino says. "Are you sure you and your Sting can handle that?" She asked.

"Sh-Shut up..."

Meanwhile with your Sting...

Sting went to sit at a table and started to think. "You need to get it together man...It was only a dream" he mumbles to himself. "A dream that will hopefully come true..."

"Attention!" Someone yelled. Everyone turned to see Master Jiemma and Lady Minerva. "The GMG is coming again soon! So this years team is Sting, Rogue, Orga, Rufus and (Y/n)! I'm counting on you five to do your very best this year!" He ordered. Everyone nodded and went back to whatever they were doing.

"Wow...this year I'm a part of the GMG... I don't know how to feel about this..." (Y/n) mumbles.

"Well, I wish good luck to you!" Yukino says patting her head.

"Thanks"

~~~~~~~

(A/n): Ok. That was the end of that chapter. Hope you enjoyed. This is a warning. In the next few chapters, Sting will do something very bad. And please don't hate him for it lol. When I read it to my friend Kalester_andthe_Lake , she ended up hating him and uh...you'll find out later 😅. Anyway...All Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima and....Have a good day.