Chapter 10: Getting 'Close'

👆🏻 Kabe-don ahead~

-----------------

The cloud has disappeared and they were falling out of the sky. (Y/n) used her stretch to bring her self down safely, using a tree for help. But alas, Sting was still falling

"Ahhhh! (Y/n) help me!" He yelled. (Y/n) caught him with her stretch and Sting ended up slug around a tree upside down face to face with (Y/n). (A/n: Think about Miraculous Ladybug if you know it~~~).

"I thought you knew that whenever things get all like that, my creations evaporate" (Y/n) said holding the upside down Sting.

"I didn't, now where were we?" He said and leaned in for another kiss again.

...

*Thump!*

"Ouch!" Sting yelled. He was on the floor in an awkward position. (Y/n) just smiled and walked away.

"Maybe I'll see ya later" she said and walked away quickly. Sting watched her as she slowly disappeared.

"Damn it! I was so close!" Sting yelled in frustration.

"Are you that desperate for a kiss from her now?"  Lector asked walking in.

"Very!" Sting cooed still in the awkward position. Lector looked at him strangely.

"So are you gonna get up or..."

Meanwhile, (Y/n) walked up to another tree where BlueBell sat.

"(Y/n)! That wasn't very nice" Bluebell scolded.

"Whaaaat?" (Y/n) replied blush forming on her cheeks from the situation before. BlueBell rolled her eyes.

"It would have been so romantic if you kissed!" She squealed.

"Look, I've never kissed anyone before...so uh...I got nervous" (Y/n) mumbles scratching the back of her head.

BlueBell giggles. "That's ok, maybe Sting will be your first. And make sparks fly~" BlueBell swoons. (Y/n)'s face went red.

Day Dreaaaaam~~~

An over imaginized Sting is in front of (Y/n).

"Let's make sparks fly, DewDrop" He said with a flirtatious smirk.

Out of Dreaaaaaam~~~

(Y/n) is holding her steaming face. "Ah! Don't imagine him with that!" She said.

"See! You like him!" BlueBell yelled in triumph.

...

"N-no...I don't!" (Y/n) fought back.

"Your both childish, such a perfect match"

"HEY!"

...

A few months later...

"I'm so glad you decided to come back" Sting said to an annoyed (Y/n).

"Don't get me wrong, it still doesn't change my opinions on all of you, except Yukino anyway..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Sure" Sting said teasingly.

...

"I'm going for a walk" (Y/n) said.

"I'm coming with you" Sting stated.

"But aren't you master?" (Y/n) asks opening the door.

"Rogue, your in charge for now" Sting smirks. (Y/n) then scurries off. Sting following after.

Rogue watched them leave with an unamused look on his face. "Hooray" Rogue mumbles. Frosch walks up to him and gives him a hug. Rogue pets him. "I should have seen these times coming" Rogue grumbles with a huff.

"Fro thinks so too!"

Time skip~

(Y/n) was on a train on her way to Magnolia, Sting with her. "So, where are you going?" he asks.

"I'm going to visit an old friend..." (Y/n) answered. They were starting to un board the train.

"Who?" Sting continued to question.

"Some one from Fairy Tail" she said not turning to look at him. There was a silence the whole time they walked over to the guild.

"I knew you were going to come here" Sting smiled.

"But you didn't say anything sooo" (Y/n) said. They continued to argue for no specific reason and some how, (Y/n) ended up getting kabe-doned onto the door by Sting. The door suddenly flies opened, sending them falling to the ground in a rather suggestive position.

"Why did you decided to make out on the door?" Natsu asks. (Y/n)'s face turned red.

"It's not what you think!" (Y/n) yells in response pushing Sting off.

"It is so what you think" Sting said smirking.

"D-Don't listen to the Light Bulb!" (Y/n) yelled in pure embarrassment. Mira walked up to her.

"It's not nice to call your boyfriend names" she giggles.

"He's not my boyfriend!" (Y/n) yells again.

"Is that (Y/n) I hear?"

-----------------

(A/n): Heheh....(Insert reader chan and Stings ship name here) for the win! Anyway, thanks for reading!

Sting and the other Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima!

Btw, I have tried Kabe-doning someone, but ended up getting into an awkward situation.

Anyway, Byyyyeee.