Wescorn; Three?

The room flooded with the dead sound of pure silence as I laid alone.
Rain began to hit the window above my head which calmed me from the dreaded quiet.

I rolled over, sighing loudly.
Which Wes must have heard since he darted into the room.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking over and sitting beside me.

"I.. think so" I replied.
Wes always knew how to comfort me, and make me smile..
It was as if, a second of him smiling fucked with all the demons in my head.

He gently rested his arm on my shoulder.
"I'm always here for you." He began.

At this moment, I'm not sure if it was the pain of the loneliness or even just my somewhat spontaneous attitude- but I quickly and smoothly ran my hand behind Wes' neck and forced him down to my level, meeting with a kiss.

Now at this, we lasted a few seconds- his soft lips pressed against mine, I ran my other hand through his hair as he gently began running his hand down my side.

I felt happy. Until he pulled away, a shy look on his face.

"What if Isabelle comes home? She's.. she's my girlfriend, David." He sighed.
I gave him a stern look for a moment. I then I jumped up and ran to the door, immediately locking it.

"Now, she'll never know" I murmured with a sadistic grin.

Wes laughed gently, "what?" He began.
Before he could continue I rested one leg beside him and pressed my lips to his ounces more, I felt the tension release from his muscles as my hands ran down his back.

Each moment we parted for air, I could feel him smile.
The kissing became more consistent and rough as time past, my gently caress soon turned to a rough tug or scratch.

I swayed my leg beside me, giving me ample room to start undoing Wes' zipper.
He let out a few soft laughs as he slowly slid my shirt off., followed by his.
Once he threw them on the floor he grabs my hands and placed them on his chest, slowly running them down his fit body until I reached the rim of his underwear.

I smiled as I slid one hand slowly down his pants as he slowly stood up, above me.

He began running his pants down his leg slowly and then soon turning to mine to unbutton.

I could feel my head pounding as my hand grasped his dick.

I smiled briefly as his lips once again locked with mine.
At this moment I couldn't wait, I pulled his pants down around his ankles and grasped his dick firmly in my hand.

"Woah" he whispered, not expecting what I had just done.
At this moment, I slowly pressed my lips against his cock, Opening my mouth and slowly running my head down his shaft and back up to his tip.
He softly grunted as he ran his hands through my hair, gently tugging.

I began quickening up the pace, running my head up and down quicker and quicker until he immediately pulled my face away, panting slightly heavier now.

"We can't have all the fun.. straight away?" Wes smiled.
I gawked and laughed st his gesture as he swiftly pulled down my pants and lined himself up.

I bit my lip as he slowly reached his hand around, wrapping his hand around my cock.

"Ready?" He whispered.
I nodded and at that split second, as hard as he could- Wes thrusted into me, causing me to squeal.

I laid both my hands a front of me as he began roughly pounding into me along with slowly running his hands up and down my cock.

I covered my face with one of my arms, feeling as pleasure engulfed me each swish.

After at least six more hard thrusts and me loudly moaning, something caught our attention.

Wes suddenly covered my mouth as he continued to roughly thrust into me.

"Wes? David?" The familiar voice called.
That's Isabelle.

I could feel Wes smile as he heard her knocking on my door.

I shushed him as I got up and answered it, the second I cracked the door open I felt Wes's hands wrap around my waist.

I smiled kindly at her as I felt him pull my back slightly and once more align himself.

"Do you know where Wes is?" She smiled joyfully.

At that I felt him heavily thrust into me, I tried my hardest to refrain from whimpering and moaning as I tried to say I didn't know.

"Maybe-be.. work?" I smiled, he got harder and quicker the longer we spoke.
Isabelle gave me a weird look.

"Oh... Kay." She smiled awkwardly.

"Bye!" I shuttered before slamming and locking the door.
Wes pushed me up against it, I could hear his girlfriend in the living room which was right outside the door as he kept viciously thrusting at me.

I let out soft little moans at the door as he went harder and deeper until he hit those last few thrusts.

"Did she hear you?" He giggled menacingly.

I creaked the door open slightly as the two of us peered out.

She let out soft moans from the couch, the both of us began laughing.