Nourtney; Sink-Lower

A/n I'm working on 13 other ships atm so hopefully it will be finished soon sorry for the hold up.

She sat on my lap, a happy expression on her face as she wore a white singlet without a bra and a short denim skirt.
She smiled as she turned down to me, her smile alone was drool worthy, but her body.

Her and Shayne began talking as they sat beside each other, I wasn't aware If she had picked up on this, but whenever Shayne would make her laugh she'd bounce on my lap, giggling adorably.

But I was fixated on something else.
The smile that crossed her lips as she again, turned to face me.
I was trying my hardest, my very very hardest........
To make sure she didn't know.

It was awkward already but if everyone had seen me...... now..
It would be worse.

It was then she got up, my immediate distinct reaction was to run, straight to the bathrooms.

I got there and closed the door, there was no lock so it was just... closed.
I tried to think of a way to fix this but she'd just keep crawling in my mind.
Then the door opened and she stepped in.
"Noah are you okay?"

"Fine- fine." I snappe facing the wall and away from her.
"Noah what's wrong" she asked walking up behind me, she was inches away as she  turned me to face her

I was out of options it was either this or embarrassment.
Within the split second of me being turned I pressed my lips against hers, forcing her against the sink as I did so.

I was half expecting her to push me away and hit me but she just...... kept kissing.

I pressed myself against her as she was against the sink, I ran my hands down on e of her legs, lifting it as we still to kissed.

"Oh.. OH."" Courtney said as we parted for a moment.
I began kissing her neck as she pushed me off her, she took of my shirt, the excitement growing as I took off hers in the process.

I went back to kissing her as she was back against the sink, I lifted her leg up as her chest rubbed against mine.

Her grasp tightened as I raised my hand up her skirt and ran my middle finger around her panty line before pulling her underwear down her legs.

She let out and exhale as I did so.
Without warning she ripped down my pants and pulled me against her.

I at this stage had one hand against the wall and one on her leg.
I pulled up her leg, hearing our stuttering exhales as I pulled up her other leg, ha if only me and the sink to support her as she tightly gripped my shoudler.

I trusted, hearing her moan echo through the room as I began thrusting harder and quicker.

Her nails scraped down my back and I gently pulled at her hair.
There was something about he voice, the way she'd moan and squeak that was so enticing

Her nails ran down my back as I began kissing her neck.

I hummed as I gently bit her shoulder
I tightly gripped her leg as I began thrusting harder, hearing that squeak and moan louder as we inched closer to finishing.
Hearing her moan louder and louder as I thruster harder and harder.
I heard her gasp deeply as I had my last few, hard thrusts, her nails deepening into my back before loosening out of my back and hearing her panting as she rested her back against the glass mirror.