Marhinki; Six Months

"SOHIN!" I yelled, slamming the door behind me.

Matts eyes darted, meeting mine.
I peered around the room, seeing the other groups of eyes staring at me.

"We need to talk.. alone" I scowled.
"Come with me"
And with that the two of us left the room, headed down the hallway to the game bang room.
"Mari, I promise you this.. I did not tell anyone!" Sohinki called as I closed and locked the door.

I ran my fingers through my hair, calmly looking at him.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked softly.

I smiled and shook my head.
"I'm not mad, I know you wouldn't lie to me" I shrugged.
"Are.. you okay? You never give into a fight this easily.?" He asked calmly as he laid both his hands on either side of my hips.

"Am I that hot headed?" I laughed.
"More or less.. self assured?" He smiled.
I felt my heart melt as I kept peering at him from the floor.
"You know what today is?" I asked.

"Uh.."
"It's our sixth month.." I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Oh yeah?" He smiled, pulling his hand up to my chin and gently kissing my lips.
"Six months, eh?"
"Mhmm" I hummed.

"Well neither of us get paid for another week so.. how are we gonna celebrate?" He asked, gently brushing his hand through my hair.
I know he had some cute and sweet idea in mind but, over all other plans took place.

We started to gently kiss which as you can guess never stays so soft.
I rode my arms up, pinning his against the wall he laughed between us kissing before he broke through my grip.
He pulled his arms under my legs, picking me up.
As I wrapped my legs around his waist he rode his hand up my back, undoing my bra.

This is where I started to laugh, something about this moment made us.. just purely happy.

He shuffled us over to the closest table, gently sitting me on the corner as he forced everything on the table (such as laptops and books.. not cheap stuff) onto the floor.

I laid back on the table, the two of us still kissing as I did.
Once my back was firm on the table we paused, Matt stepped back as took off his shirt, followed by me taking off mine and continuing our makeout session.. topless.

As we continued our sweet little romance I managed to shimmy off his pants then running my hands up his sides to his face as he took off my pants, before we knew it the two of us were naked along one of the tables.
As I sat up and pressed my skin against his he picked me back up, I paused kissing him for a moment. Slightly confused.
He carried me over to once of the couches on set, I smiled as we kept kissing and he positioned himself.

He ran his hand around my neck, softly grabbing my hair before he suddenly and roughly thruster into me, hearing me softly squeak as he did.

I started to scratch at his back every rough thrust he did, moaning at each.
He started to smile again as he rested his head beside mine, seemingly innocent at first as I loudly moaned in his ear and scratched at his back.

He began sucking on the side of my neck, leaving soft hickeys down the side of my neck and shoulder.
I squealed softly as he thirsted harder, riding his hands up my thighs.

*change pov*

As she gently moaned in my ear I softly bit the side of her neck before a new thought popped into my head.

After one more rough thrust I had pulled out and got off of her.
I grabbed her waist and slowly and softly took half of her off the couch, turning her over as I did.
As her knee's hit the floor and the rest of her faced onto the lounge I lent over her back, gently kissing her neck and funnelling my hands around the front of her.

As I thruster into her I ran my hands down her body until they rested on her hips, she began moaning louder up until we heard a knock on the door.

"Mari? Sohinki? You guys in there?" The voice asked.
At that moment Mari bit her hand trying to be quiet, each time I'd see her struggling I'd thrust into her harder and deeper.
Watching her struggle and her attempts to keep quiet soon failed her as she began letting out soft moans which grew louder each thrust.

"Are you in there? We're coming in!" We could hear.
Before muffling and them realising the door was locked.

I began thrusting harder and faster each time they jiggled the door handle, Mari's soft growing whimpers soon turned to louder moans and squeals.
She dug her hands into the cushions off the couch we could hear them tearing.
The doorknob kept jiggling and I thruster harder and harder until I finally came and Mari's whispered died to pants for air.

I let Mari go and stood up, I darted for our clothes as Mari stayed in the same position I left her, she just smiled and wiped her face as I threw our clothes at her.

"Hide.!" I whispered as the two of us jumped behind some cameras and a boom mic and shuffled on our clothes, luckily we were just dressed enough by time they got the spare key.

*phew!*