Nolivia; Camp Games

So sensitive and so delicate, the two of us were by far the weakest of the group.
Everyone had decided to go out and roast marshmallows since we were at camp.
But Olivia and I decided to hangout on the top bunk of one of the beds.

We were bored and in weird moods so we decided to ask some questioned about each other, the only rule was if you had whatever it was on your or as a photo on your phone you had to show the opposing member.

It started off as minute things like favourite colour or name of your first pet.
It started to also get boring since we already knew a lot about each other...
So we decided to spice it up.
First by hiding our feet and guessing what socks we were wearing, but it was still too easy so Olivia became sleeker.

"Hmm." She said pulling her top forward.
"What colours my bra?" She asked.

"Uh, you know you have to show me after.. right?"

"Not if you get it right, I don't." She shrugged.
" you have three tries."

"Hmm.. okay." I thought for a moment.
Her top was slightly seethrough but only in a way that you could see the outline of her bra.

"Hmm... black?"

"Nope."

"Pink?"

"Nup"

"Uhuh.. white?" I guessed finally.

"Dammit Noah, I was sure you'd get this one." She exclaimed as she lifted her top up, exposing her grey bra.
I tried to be polite and not to stare at her boobs but, I did anyways.

"You lost again. Your turn." She said pulling her top back down.
I froze, still stick with the imprinted image of her chest.

"Yuh." I slowly replied.
"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."she shrugged.

"Uh.. come here, closer?" I said gesturing to her.
She leant forward until she was but an inch away.
I gently tucked my hand under her chin and pecked her lips.
She pulled away, looking at me nervously.
I stared into her beautiful brown eyes before she kissed me back.

My hands were on her cheeks as we were kissing and soon making out. Hearing the laughter of our friends outside as that sat by the campfire.

We laughed, realising how sneaky we were being.

She gently reclined me, laying ontop of me as we continued to make out.

She cutely took off her shirt, again exposing the same grey bra as we continued to kiss.
I slowly unhooked her bra and threw it across the room, hearing her laugh.
It wasn't until her bra was thrown back that we froze.

We looked across, my hands immediately covering Olivia's boobs as Mari stood across the room, shaking her head before walking out.

We laughed as she left and locked the door behind her.

I gently placed my hands on Olivia's Lower back as I flipped her over, now having me on top.

I began kissing the side and bottom of her neck as I'd gently grind against her, feeling her pulling my hair as I did.
She gripped my shirt as I gripped her tights, having he pull my shirt all the way off before I pulled her tights down, exposing bright pink underwear.

I just laughed, shaking my head as I threw our clothes away.

"What? They're cute?" She smiled as I pulled my pants down.

I leant in, kissing her again as one hand tracked down her neck and the other traced up her leg.

She dug her nails into my back as I register into her, kissing and biting her shoulder as I continued to thrust into her.

Hearing her soft moans before she began trying to leave hickeys on my neck.

"Awe, baby" she moaned as I bit my lip and thruster harder and harder, hearing her begin to squeak.
Feeling her legs shaking and her breath heavying as she lied back and let out a final and loud moan as we finished.
Hearing her hum and pant as sweat ran down her face and chest