Courtivia; the Meeting

"Ugh, I'm going to the bathroom." Courtney groaned.
We were in the middle of a meeting and I could tell she was bored out of her mind.

We'd been hooking up in secret, and it has been a while.

It has been a moment or two when I finally called.
"Yeah, me too." I muttered, shrugging as I got up.

"You two be quick. We have a lot of important stuff to revise on" Ian begrudged.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled, heading off to the bathrooms as quickly as I could.

Once I entered, Courtney was washing her hands and checking her face.
I knew she was perfect.

I didn't waste a moment, I locked the door behind me and immediately grabbed her arms, pinning her against the wall.

"O-Olivia?" She states, eyes wide.

"Miss me?" I smile, leaning into her.
She's so soft and warm, greeting me gently as we kiss.

"B-but" she breaks. "We're at work. This is risky." She muttered.

"All the more.. riveting." I hummed, pressing myself against her na sterling her quickly giving in.

Her most practically melted in my hands, pushing herself against me as we continued to make out.

She tasted like cinnamon.
I adjusted my left to hold her two hands together, above her head and I trailed my right hand gently down her arm.

Caressing her skin ever so softly as my hand fingertips gently grazed her shirt, then her stomach.

I felt her body twinge as my nails grazed against her slightly exposed stomach.

I smiled, hearing her gasping softly as she nuzzled me into another kiss.

My hand gently made its way up her stomach and ribs to her bra.

Gently nudging under it, my hand then held her breast as she bit my lip.

"So what, you're teasing me now?" She gasped, smiling lightly as her shirt hair ruffled over her face.

I pulled my hand out, letting her go as I quickly made my way to her jeans, her arms dropping to undo my blouse.
The two of us panting as I began to shimmy her pants off, exposing her cute-pink underwear.

My eyes not even focusing as she managed to unbutton my shirt fully, now sliding it off my shoulders.

I stood back up, as quickly as I did I took off her shirt.
She then stood before me, down to bra and underwear in the change rooms.

I smiled, panting softly as I came back at her.
She ran her hand up my cheek as her other clasped my hair.
My heart pounding as I slid my hand into the back of her underwear, grabbing her ass.

I couldn't wait any longer, each second was killing me.
I pulled her off the wall and pressed her against the door, back facing me.

"Olivia, we're at work" she muttered, but clearly didn't want me to stop.

"Do you want us to stop?" I hummed, gently shimmying down her underwear.
She just bit her lip, arms gently bent against the door.

"I didn't think so.." I hummed, gently wrapping one arm around to her stomach, gently clawing down, spreading her legs.

She whimpered in anticipation, nails grinding against the door as her back arched.

I dug my nails into her leg, slowly tilting my head beneath her.
I gently stick out my tongue, teasing her as I gently run it across the inside of her leg and her labia.
She reaches her hand down, clutching my hair as she directs me closer to her.

I feel the head coming off her as I clutch at her.
My tongue gently gliding across her vagina as she softly moans.
My spare hand, which til this point has been clutching her butt cheek, now moves down, caressing her body as it reaches where my tongue was, I feel her gasp.

Gently cooling my fingers around before dipping inside of her.
She clutched my hair tighter and I begin kissing the crease between her inter thigh and stomach, hearing her breathing become sporadic as I begin curling my fingers inside of her.

My pace quickens, as does her breathing.
One of her knees begin digging into the door as her moans grow louder.
"Olivia-" she beckons, her nails now piercing the surface of the door.
"Aah~" she moans.

It's then we hear a knock behind us.
"Girls, are you in there?" Ian calls.

"Ah, fuck off!" Courtney pants, barely in control as she squirms slightly.

"Will you be long?" He asks.

"No!" She practically screams.
I hear him walk away, me still fingering her quicker and quicker.
She groans louder than before a multitude of times, anyone who could hear definitely knew what was going on by now.
"Olivia" she kept calling, squirming as she got louder. I bit her, gently. Hearing her loudly moan once more before her body contracts.
I smile, knowing she came.

Feeling her shaking body slowly slide down to my level.

I smile, my hand now caressing her as I kissed her again.
"How was that?" I hummed.