Ancourtlivia; 2Girls1Guy?

Haha, see what I did there?
No but really, Suggestions open dudes!:p

I was panting as I darted into the office, I was late- as per usual.
Anthony and Courtney were alone as I walked in.

"Really!" Courtney sighed with a cheeky smile on her face.
"Do it." Anthony smirked.

Courtney shook her head.
"Lucky I have a pair." She whispered.
"What was that?" Anthony called.

"Liv, close the door" she smiled.
I did as she said and gently closed the door behind me, needless to say I wasn't expecting anything less then some form of punishment.

Which was when Courtney approached me, locking her hands on either side of my face as she forced her lips against mine.
I didn't fight her, I had been having mixed emotions towards her and now I find them more clear.

I gently rode my hand up to the side of her face as she moved hers down to lock the door.
this felt like a dream.
She had me pressed against the wall as she tiled her head to the side, locking one of her hands along the bottom of my hair.
As she tugged slightly she dragged her hand down my stomach and around to the side of me.
I smiled, breaking our kiss.

"What just happened?" I laughed awkwardly.

"I- uh.. gotta go" Anthony called awkwardly as he pulled his shirt down slightly.

"Na, na nananana" Courtney muttered, stopping him from walking out.

"Lift up the top" she smirked.

"No"

"Do it."
He gave her a slightly embarrassed look as he held his top down.
Didn't stop Courtney who was in a 'mood.'

"You said.. " she began.
"If I kissed her, I could" she smirked, pressed herself against his chest as she slowly rode her hand down.

The two gently kissed in front of me as her hand made its way down his pants.

"Uh...." I awkwardly butted in, feeling slightly sad yet disturbed.
It didn't seem to make any different since Anthony's hands began riding up the sides of Courtney, taking her shirt with them.
I went to reach for the door until the two slammed into it, making a thud.

I stepped back and watched as Courtney's shirt was taken off, exposing everything her bra didn't cover.

She smirked at Anthony, chucking her shirt away before turning to me.

"What's up baby?" She smirked towards me.
She gave me such a look which made me just want to strip her bare.. but I contained myself until she came over towards me.

She locked a hand in my hair again, softly moaning as she rode her other hand up my shirt.
I smiled before I pressed my lips against hers.
I began stumbling backwards I ran into the couch behind me, causing us to fall onto it.

I just giggled as she laid atop of me.

I ran my hands down her legs, shuffling down her pants a slight amount as we continued to kiss.

As my hands rested on her hips I came into contact with something that made me jump a small amount.
I opened my eyes and peered over to see it was Anthony's hand.

As our kissing got more into it, I could hear her moaning softly suggestion Anthony was doing something.

I don't remember where I got this idea or even suggestion from but if any of ya'll want it continued hit me up.