Jace~ My person.

Prompts: 10. "This is why I don't let anyone in!"
2. "It was real. It was real to me."
21. "He was my person."

Second person pov:
"This is why I don't let anyone in!" Jace yelled at me from across the room.

"Stop yelling at me, Jace." You calmly asked, putting your hands out in front of you.

"I can't believe this! I can't believe this is happening, Y/n!" He growled as he picked up a vase and threw it across the room, not in your direction.

"JACE!" You suddenly shouted, phasing across the room and catching the vase before it hit the ground and shattered. Jace could not handle another thing shattering right now.

"I'm--im sorry, y/n. But I can't do this anymore." You heard the defeat in his voice and it made you crumble inside.

"I'm sorry too, I never meant for this to happen. It was an accident! I-"

"How is what you did an accident!" Jace roared, cutting you off in a fit of rage.

"I never meant for this to happen! I never meant to hurt you!" You sighed defeatedly, putting your head in your hands.

"And you should've known better that this would happen." Picking up your head and drying your tears you spat bitterly your reply.

"Excuse me?" The shadowhunter asked angrily.

"It was never real. Any of it. You knew this from the beginning so don't pin this on me." Heels clacked along the tile as you paced away from him.

"It was real. It was real to me."

You scoffed and got close enough to him, so close that you could feel his breath on your face as you chuckled ironically.

"That's your fault." You whispered, your words making his eyes widen in horror as the reality of your words hit him.

"I never told you to love him. You fell for him. You wanted him. He was in love with someone else and you decided to love him anyway." You stabbed at his chest with your pointer finger as each word hit deeper and deeper into his heart.

"Y/n, I-" his voice got caught in his throat as he swallowed and held back his tears, looking away from your intense gaze.

"He was my person."

"And for it you almost destroyed Alec's marriage." You took another stab at him.

"Well I'm sorry! I love him!" He threw his hands up and sighed.

"Don't apologize to me. You almost screwed up Alec's marriage because you fell for someone you should not have. Stay away from him, Jace." You growled at the man you were in love with, your anger and jealousy taking control of your tongue.

"And don't get mad at me for not falling in love with you."

~~~~
A/n: I loved writing this oh my gosh! I used a couple prompts in this and I'm sorry if this isn't what you were expecting, but it's so juicy this way.

Love you babes! ❤️

-G 💋