You're on your period~ Jace

Imagine: Jace helping you when you're not feeling too good "that time of the month".

Second person pov:
You had been hungry all morning! And since you had been training with your boyfriend Jace, you hadn't had time to eat. Plus, you were already 2 days into your period. Which, didn't make you any less irritable than you already were.

You were panting for breath, your skin was slicked with sweat, and your h/c (hair color) hair stuck to the back of your neck.

"Jace," you dropped your staff and held up a hand, signaling for him to stop and wait.

Jace stopped his movements and held a gaze of concern.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" He asked as he took a step closer to you.

You had doubled over in pain, sudden cramps washed over you. Jace was at your side as he noticed your knees close to buckling and were wobbly. You were about to fall onto the ground, knees giving out.

"Y/n!" Jace exclaimed as he caught your body in his strong arms effortlessly.

"Jace. Can we take a quick break?" You questioned, catching your breath.

He rolled his eyes playfully at your question and carried you bridal style to yours and his shared bedroom.

"All the time you need." He grinned at you as he laid you down to rest on the soft bed, as your eyes fluttered closed.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Jace asked as the bed dipped beside you, indicating he was right next to you.

"I haven't eaten." You sighed as Jace frowned at your answer.

"Which probably wasn't smart since I'm losing blood..." You trailed off your sentence and blinked your eyes open, not meeting Jace's gaze.

"Did I hurt you?! Where!" Jace asked innocently, as he searched your body for injuries.

"No!" You giggled as you slapped his hands away playfully.

"I'm..on my period.." You added, blush rising to your cheeks in embarrassment.

"Oh!" Jace exclaimed, realization hitting him.

"Well, what do you want for breakfast?" Jace asked you as he rubbed circles on your stomach.

"Umm..." You thought for a second before you replied.

"I want y/f/b (your favorite breakfast)." You smiled.

"Your favorite. I should've guessed." Jace smirked at you.

He kissed your lips lovingly before going to go make your breakfast.

~~~~

A/n: requests open! Leave any requests below!