They find out you're expecting

~They find out you're expecting~

Jace:
"Babe!" You yelled from yours' and Jace's shared bathroom.

"Y/n?" Jace mimicked and jogged over to see you sitting on the bathroom floor with tears streaming down your face.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Your husband kneeled beside you and stroked your shoulder soothingly.

"I'm-I'm pregnant." You whispered, choking on your words.

Jace's face flushed at your words, your heart sped up with worry at his reaction.

"You're not happy." You stated with tears in your eyes, a tremor in your voice.

"Happy? No I'm not happy," Jace whispered, your heart feeling as though it had stopped.

"I'm fricking ECSTATIC!" Jace jumped up and shouted, running down the hall.

"Yeah!! We're going to be parents!!" He shouted down the hall with pride before running back into the bathroom and kissing your lips.

You were in shock at his reaction, eyes wide with amusement as your husband ran around excited at the announcement of your pregnancy.

Alec:
You gasped as you look at all three pregnancy tests. All positive.

You and your husband Alec had been trying to get pregnant for months now, and had been starting to worry that you couldn't have children. Eventually you stopped trying as hard around four months ago, and stopped taking tests and checking. But you decided to try one last test.

The theory that you were infertile was debunked today when you went the doctor just to make sure and she told you that you were pregnant and were four months along.

"Alec!" You shouted from your bathroom, Alec instantly running to check on you.

"What is it, Y/n?" He inquired, slightly out of breath from the quick run.

"I went to the doctor today, to see why nothing was happening after all the trying," you explained, the pregnancy tests behind your back. Alec's face drained with fear.

"She told me why the fertility teas and the medicines weren't working." You sniffled, Alec now kneeling by your side, taking your available hand in his.

"They weren't working because I didn't need them." You bit your lip, Alec's eyebrows raising in confusion.

"I was already pregnant." Alec's face lit up at your confession, his beautiful eyes meeting yours.

"What? Really? Are you s-serious!" Your husband grinned as happiness filled his body, knowing he would be a father in a few months.

"Yes! I'm four months along." You replied, Alec kissing you excitedly at your words.

"We did it, Y/n."  He rested his forehead against yours, and in that moment you both felt complete.

Simon:
"Si? Can we talk for a second?" You asked your fiancé, making him put down the whisk and bowl of the food he was cooking.

"What is it babe?" He questioned, his body filling with fear and anticipation at your serious demeanor.

"T-today, I went to the doctor to find out why I'd been sick lately, remember?" You began, your fiancé nodding as he recounted the memory.