6

Liam POV

I came home it was quite. I'm not going to look for her. I've told Lealiana that she could always do what she wanted when she finished. But she needs to be here when Jasmine shows up. She knows that she's coming today. I want to see their reaction. Lealiana is Jasmine best friend but that night after the engagement party it's like she dropped from from the face of the world. I want to know what happened to her all those years ago. Maybe Jasmine will get her to open up. I'm hoping this doesn't backfire on me.

Just in case there's going be fireworks. I really don't want to be here for it. Picking up my phone I call James my best friend. "Hey James since Jasmine is coming over to help my maid with the party plans. Do you want to hit the bar or something. It's been so long since we got to hang out. It feels like since you got married. I'm been the forgotten best friend." I whined. Hope this work cause James hasn't done anything without Jasmine since they got married. "Just two drinks and I can tell you about the girl I just met."

"If your talking about the maid I already know. Jasmine already told. She's the main reason for this party. You know what I haven't heard you talk about a girl since Lealiana disappeared." He said laughing. "I'm glad you moved on."

"It's not what you guys think." I said.

"I'll come get you so I can meet this maid of yours. Will be there in 15 minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lesliana POV

Ive finished early today. I wanted to make something for the boss friend when she shows up. I wasn't sure what she likes to eat so I finger sandwiches it is. If she doesn't like it than she starve or go home.

I run up stairs so I can put my swim suit on so I can go swimming. I think I enough time for a lap or two. I just need to make sure I get done and dresses before she shows up. I just want to get this day over it.

 I just want to get this day over it

Me just chilling by the pool. This day is perfect. I should do this more often after I get done working. He did say I can enjoy his pool and anything as long as I finish my work.

"I guess your enjoying the pool. I didn't know you liked swimming. If I wasn't going out maybe I'd join you for a swim." He said looking her up and down.

"I finished sir. You did say I can enjoy the pool. Was I wrong to even come out here." I asked

"No you enjoy. I'm going to grab drinks with a friend. I'll be back soon. Jasmine will be her soon. Please let her in." He said.

"Okay." I said before jumping into the pool for one last lap before climbing out to get ready for his friend.