4

Lesliana POV

The alarm going off walking me up. I don't even remember walking up this early ever. I can feel this day is going today is going to suck. I roll off the comfortable bed and wake over to the alarm. You might think crazy for not having the alarm on the night stand next to the bed. There's a reason to my madness. I've realized having it next to me makes isn't a good idea because I would hit the snooze button. This way I can get up to shut off my that damn noisy thing.

I walked into the closet to grab my uniform and headed to the bathroom. I hang the uniform on the towel rack and walked into the shower. I finished in 10 minutes and I was done. Got dress quick and just put my hair in a neat bun. I didn't want to look like crap on my first day. I took another look at myself before heading out my bedroom door and down the stairs.

Once I approached his office I stopped. I heard voices. Who was he talking to this early in the more. I looked at the time it was almost 6:30. If I'm late his going to kill me. I was getting ready to knock when I heard him yell. "This is over. We're over and I want that ring back. If I don't get it you'll pay." He yelled.

"You can't do this." I heard females voice.

"I can and just did. Did you think I forgave you for cheating on me." He said.

"I thought you forgave me. You said you forgave me and we can move past that." Than I hear crying.

"I'm sorry but I can't stand gold digger." Than I heard I click. That sounded like the phone. Within a few seconds the door opens up. "Look what I have hear my very own ease dropper." He said getting angry.

"No sir it's not......" (I was cut off).

He looked at his watch 6:40am. "So I guess someone can't make it on time." He yelled.

"Wait what. I was hear on time." I said.

"No. I said be in my office by 6:30 and which you weren't. I really don't want to hear your excuses. Came in now." He snapped.

I'm going to regret taking this job. I thought.

"Have a sit. I had my lawyer draw up the contract last night. I want you to read and sign once you agree than I can have you get started."

So I was reading it:

Date: Lesliana Oliveira

Welcome to my staff and family! The following contract is to make sure we are all on the same page about vacation days, taxes, payments and schedules. The attached "Household Rules" and "Daily Schedule" are a little more about how I do business work. While the below contract is very black and white, the addendum will be an agile document and we know things will change. I hope we can re-write this with you through the years.

This contract, executed on
DATE: August 5th, 2016
between EMPLOYER: Liam Cavil and EMPLOYEE Lesliana Oliveira has the following terms of employment:

1. START DATE: Employee will start employment on DATE: August 5th, 2016 and continue until I Liam Cavil elects to terminate the relationship.