7

Liam POV

"So who is this maid." James said.

"James you've already met." I told him.

"I have really. What's her name?" He asked looking confused.

"It's Lealiana." I said.

"Are you kidding me. You setting up my wife. Jasmine isn't going like this. I need to call her right now." He said. I can tell that he was pissed.

"James stop. Something happened to Lealiana after the party. Don't you remember that Jasmine tried to call her and she never picked up or returned her call. Than she stopped by her house. Don't you think it's odd that she doesn't even show up to her best friends wedding. The question is she still a maid. Didn't she come from money? I think once Jasmine sees her she will get some answers and we can find what happened to her." I said taking popping a fry into my mouth.

"I still don't think this is a good idea. You know how Jasmine gets when she gets mad. She's been wanting to beat her for bailing on her those years ago." He said running his hands through his hair.

"Fine we'll go check on the girls in about 30 minutes. I still think there fine." I said looking at my watch.

I started to get worried. Yeah it's best that we did head home. I over the waitress so me can get the bill. She came over with it and I paid. "Let's go. I'm not sure what had her run the first time so it's best that we go now." I said getting up from the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lealiana POV

After Liam left I swam for a little longer. It felt so refreshing swimming in the pool. I went underwater to catch my thoughts when I saw someone walking on top. I swam back to the surface so I could see who it was. When I got to the top the person had their back to me and was talking on the phone. I climb out of the pool quietly not wanting to disrupt the person. I wasn't quiet enough because he turned around. "Who are you and what are you doing in my brother's pool." He yelled.

"I have permission to be here." I said heading for the towel. I grab it and wrap it around my body.

I head my back to him while I picked up my stuff. "I'm sorry Liam's brother but I have things to do. Liam has a guest coming through and we have to work on this party his planning." I said.

"I know that a lie cause he wouldn't be throwing a party. Liam has always hated parties. If you were a friend or family you would know that. Something is up." He said.

"Like I said I have things to do." I said walking back into the house and heading up stairs. I didn't think he was going to follow me. When I get up stairs I head for my room. He heads the opposite direction. "Excuse me where do you think your going."

"Going to my room darling. It was a long flight and I need to rest." He said.

I open my door and walk in. Liam didn't tell me that his brother was coming. All he said was that this Jasmine chick was coming and I was to help her plan this party. I wish he would have told me what time she was coming. Now I have to sit and wait. I grab the remote and put it on Netflix. What should I watch. Than I hear the doorbell before I selected something. This better be her.

I head run downstairs. I open the door. "You must be Jasmine." I say extending out my head to shake. That's not what I get. The girl punches me and I fall back. I put my hand on my face in shock. "Why did you do that when I did no harm to you." I said.

She walked in and turned around to face me. "You did me no harm really. Lealiana I can't believe you of all people would do that to me." She said walking closer to me.

"Whatever I did I'm sorry. I've never laid eyes on you before. Wait a minute are you his girlfriend and you think I'm trying to steal him. I would like to assure you that I'm not. He's all your." I said getting up from the ground.

"I'm not his girlfriend. What are you talking about you've never laid eyes on me before. You were my best friend since grade school until you skipped out on me." She said getting angrier.

"I'm sorry if I upset you in any ways. Like I said I don't know you and never met you." By this time up and walking toward the kitchen. Little did I know she was going to jump on me and start punching me. I had no choice but to fight back. I really didn't care if Liam was going to fire me after this. No way was I letting someone disrespect me like this. I did let the punch go, but this hell no. I wasn't sure how long we were fighting. I felt arms around my waist pulling me away. I looked at Jasmine and she was being pulled away also.

"What the FUCK is going on here." Liam said.

"I don't know what her problem is. I opened the door and she punches me. I've never seen her before and I told her that and she jumped me so I had to defend myself." Wow I didn't know I can fight.

"She's acting like she's never met me which a lie." Jasmine yelled trying to leap at me again. The guy holding her back wouldn't let go. She's lucky cause I would have bet her again. I thought.

"How can she claim that she's never met me. We've been best friend since grade school." By this point she was crying.

"First of all I don't lie. I've never met you before today. Plus your rich I'm not. I don't think that a person like you would be friends with a maid." I said.

"What your the maid that Liam been talking about. Liam did you set this up knowing how I would react." She yelled getting in his face.

"Jasmine it's not what you think." He said running his fingers through his hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long for this update.
Do you think that Liam was in the wrong?
Do you believe that Lealiana really doesn't know Jasmine? If so what could have happened to her all those years ago.

I would love to hear your thoughts. Who knows I might use it in my next update.

Thanks for reading!!!!