1

Lesliana POV

"Oh my gosh is this the house." I asked my mouth dropping.

"Mr. Cavill is waiting for you in his office. Just go in through front door and it's the one on the left. I bring your bags to your room." The driver said.

"Thank you sir." I exited the car door and ran to the house not trying to get wet from the rain.

I can't believe that he wanted me to come in and start in the middle of the night. I could have just came in the morning and started my shift.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours earlier

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a hard knock at the door. Really I thought to myself what the Fuck. It's late and really that loud knock on the door. There's a door bell I thought to myself. I head to the door to see who was at the door. Tiptoeing to the door I didn't want the stranger to know it was home.

Picking through the peep hole. I didn't recognize the man in the suit on the outer end. Who the heck is the guy. I headed back to my room. Than I heard my phone ringing so I ran to it. I have to tell them that some man is trying to kidnap me.

I picked my phone. "Hello." I say into the phone.

"Ms. Oliveira this is Mr. Cavill. Open the door I sent my driver to get you tonight." He said.

"I'm not ready. I'm in my pajama getting ready for bed. The agency said I to be there in the morning. Plus how do I know your who you say you are. You could be the one that sent that guy to kidnap me." I said

"Lesliana Oliveira don't flatter yourself I wouldn't waste my time. No get your stuff I'm giving you 10 minutes to be ready or your fired. What do say about that?" He said.

"No! Okay I'm getting my stuff together now. I'll be ready BOSS." I said.

"And Ana I'll see you when you get here." He said.

I finished packing as quick as I can. I couldn't just get fired before I started working. I grabbed my two bags and opened the door.

"Let me carry your bags." The man said. He grabbed the bags from my hands and started to walk towards a Rolls Royce.

Oh my! They must really be rich

Oh my! They must really be rich. I thought to myself. He puts my bags in the car and opens the door for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now

I'm guessing he meant for me just to enter. I open the door an was shocked in what saw. The inside my huge. " Ms. Oliveira you were told to enter my office once you entered my office. Weren't you? I guess I have an employee that can't follow the rules. We'll have to work on that. I want you in here now." He yelled. I ran to the door.

I opened it and I wasn't ready for what was before me. WTF was this. I couldn't close my mouth.

"Are you going to stand there. Close the door and help me." He snapped.

"Um sir I'm not here for that sir." I said turning away and heading to the door.

He grabbed my arm. "I didn't dismiss you. Plus since my wife is out to until tomorrow evening you'll do." He said lifting me up.

What is he going to do to me. No this can't be happening not to me. "Don't worry baby girl I've never taken anyone by force. You'll be begging for me to me inside that nice pussy of your." He said putting me on his desk.

I tried to get off his desk. "Where do you think your going baby girl." He said rubbing my thigh lifting my dress.

"Sir this can't happen please let me go. I don't want this." I begged.

"Like I said I'll have you begging me to be inside of you." He said before moving for a kiss. I tried to move my head away before he crushed it. Damn I wasn't fast enough. I have to resist. I can't give in. What's wrong with my body why is reacting this way. Breaking the kiss. "See your body wants me. Don't fight what meant to be." He whispered kissing my neck.

"I ca ca can't let this ha ha happpen sir." His hands was now pulling down my panties. I tired to stop his hands from going any further.

"Just let it happen." Than he pulled my it the rest way down. I can feel my lower half getting wet. What is happening to my body.

I got even wetter and my nipples hardened beneath my dress. I can feel his cock come alive. What the heck I thought. One time won't kill me. I thought pulling his cock out. It was in my hand it was huge. I've never in my life would have thought I would loss my virginity to a stranger let alone my Boss.

"Don't worry sweetheart I'll fit." He bit his lip trying to hold back the moan while he traced my swollen bottom lip with his finger. "I'll see you tomorrow baby girl and don't wear anything that's hard to take off." He smiled at me while he placed me on ground than walked out the door.

What just happened here I thought getting up. I gather myself and left his office. I had no idea where I was going. "Ms. Oliveira follow me. I'll lead you to your room. I followed I guess his the butler or something.